sarah's simply filling food diary

So this sat Elisha us staying at nannies abs it would b really nice to have an evening off for Chinese and Ben and jerries and then we have a bday party on sat, tea and cakes! I don't wanna mess up my hard work this wk but I dont wanna stop myself from enjoying my life because I'm loosing weight! Ugh help!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Well done on the loss, personally I often have one meal off plan in most weeks (certainly used to when I started have reigned it in a little lately as I want to get to target now!) and it rarely meant a gain as long as it wasn't a whole day of it.

It's tough when you know you will be wanting treats tomorrow as well but then you earn loads of activity points so maybe doing both would be ok? I think having the meal off close to your last weigh in helps too as you have all week to be good! X

icklerockchick said:
Well done on the loss, personally I often have one meal off plan in most weeks (certainly used to when I started have reigned it in a little lately as I want to get to target now!) and it rarely meant a gain as long as it wasn't a whole day of it.

It's tough when you know you will be wanting treats tomorrow as well but then you earn loads of activity points so maybe doing both would be ok? I think having the meal off close to your last weigh in helps too as you have all week to be good! X

Thankyou! I will have all wk to b good but I'd hate it if I messed it all up again!

Purpled said:
Ace!!! You have had a great week! Bet your pleased :)

Yeah I'm happy with this wk, been hard at times tho! Pancakes r tasty!

Great news on the terrific loss! Well done Sarah :)

I don't routinely have a meal or day off each week, but when I do have plans where I think i am going to be miserable sticking to plan I tend to use AP. That way it somehow feels more controlled as I still have an idea about how much I am consuming and I also feel like I have "earnt" the treat. Given you are earning so many activity points at the moment having a day or meal off wouldn't really be time off plan, it would just be using your activity points.

Atomic pink said:
Great news on the terrific loss! Well done Sarah :)

I don't routinely have a meal or day off each week, but when I do have plans where I think i am going to be miserable sticking to plan I tend to use AP. That way it somehow feels more controlled as I still have an idea about how much I am consuming and I also feel like I have "earnt" the treat. Given you are earning so many activity points at the moment having a day or meal off wouldn't really be time off plan, it would just be using your activity points.

Thanks atomic, I will just allow all my weeklies from now and all ap for sat and Sunday! And only use what pp I absolutely need next wk! Should get 5 days of insanity in this wk too!

Wk 2 day 1

10.12 & 1/4

Sf

B
Oss

D
Cheese & pickle sw x1 2pp

Banana
Handful raspberries
Peanut kit kat chunky 7pp

T
Steak, (horrible so had 2 mouthfulls)
Wedges
Corn on the cob
Petit pains
Ketchup 1pp

Grapes

Exercise
4hrs cleaning :-( 4AP?

10 weeklies used
39 remain
4? Ap earnt

What do u guys think about the ap for cleaning?

Today has been weird, I've had belly ache/wind pain all day due to runs yesterday but at the same time I've felt hungry all day. Didn't have a lot of time to snack whilst cleaning which didn't help but as soon as I had tea I felt much better!

Also had a sugar free red bull! Says on the tin that it boosts metabolism, is this true? Didn't feel any boost in energy tho! And it dint give me wings! :O

I always count sugar free energy drinks as free pretty sure they don't have enough calories to be any points! :) they don't give me much of a boost nowadays either :-( but I do have one in the work fridge for my 12 hour shift tomorrow lol! X

Oh and I think hardcore cleaning would burn loads of calories and should totally be more activity points than that! X

icklerockchick said:
I always count sugar free energy drinks as free pretty sure they don't have enough calories to be any points! :) they don't give me much of a boost nowadays either :-( but I do have one in the work fridge for my 12 hour shift tomorrow lol! X

It's only got cals and 0 everything else! We don't calculate pp using cals so there's no reason y it isn't free! Think u will need a whole pack for tomorrow's shift!

I was in rowes bakery the other day and they had wholemeal veg pasties!!! Free on sf????

icklerockchick said:
Oh and I think hardcore cleaning would burn loads of calories and should totally be more activity points than that! X

Really?

Thanks daisy!

How is your weekend going, Sarah? Got anything good planned?

I would agree with Laura - cleaning for 4 hours would be loads more than 4AP. It would vary a bit for the different activities as brushing/ hoovering obviously going to burn more calories than dusting but i would AT LEAST double it.

Atomic pink said:
How is your weekend going, Sarah? Got anything good planned?

I would agree with Laura - cleaning for 4 hours would be loads more than 4AP. It would vary a bit for the different activities as brushing/ hoovering obviously going to burn more calories than dusting but i would AT LEAST double it.

Thanks atomic! I do everything kitchen, bathroom, dust, Hoover, mirrors, skirting and mop floor!

Ok atomic had Chinese last night off plan and only managed 1/4 tub Ben and jerries and today is a tea and cakes day at my cousins for a birthday so also off plan but I've still been exercising and intend to get back on it tomorrow, will only use what wp I actually need for butter etc plus ap won't b used so hopefully I will get at least a sts on Friday!

Sounds like a fun and yummy weekend! Hope you enjoy. I reckon it might be worth using AP this week, that would probably cover the weekends eats and then you wouldn't have to be so strict the rest of the week. You've been toying with eating them anyway so it would be a good opportunity to see if the affect the scales at the end of the week.

Back