sarah's simply filling food diary

Thank for thinking of me guys! U really r more of a family than just friends!

I'm getting back on it today but doing sparkles new list! But there's no bread allowed! :-\ I like cornflakes tho!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

On page 29 of sparkles diary she has the sf list that might b the new list but no one knows! I would copy and paste but my phone won't let me! Let me know if u find it ok!

If u go go sparkles mission to loose pregnancy pounds diary I bumped it to the last page!

Dubchick81 said:
Aww thanks hun.. Will hav a look now.. Never knew/heard of a new list.. Maybe I'll call WW and check :D

Yeah it would b nice for someone to confirm!

bulldogdaisy said:
Welcome back Sarah,how are you? I hope you are enjoying sparkle's list..no bread products or just bread?

No bread products, ur allowed those crisp bread slices and I think ryvita but no actual bread! But then ur allowed those bio yogurts that r low fat, fruit ones so that's good!

sarah88 said:
No bread products, ur allowed those crisp bread slices and I think ryvita but no actual bread! But then ur allowed those bio yogurts that r low fat, fruit ones so that's good!

Sounds good,did you just fancy a change then?

Yeah there's nicer free foods on the new list so I decided I'd try it at least!

I'd say they changed it coz ppl were eating far more bread than normal n not losing so giving out. I mean, u cud hav had toast for brekkie, ww roll for lunch, bread with dinner, then toast r sandwich in between as a snack n it'd be technically free. Whereas usually the average wudn eat that much bread products n still expect to lose...
Does look interesting. I've saved the list so ill check it out with ww n let ya all kno :)

Dubchick81 said:
I'd say they changed it coz ppl were eating far more bread than normal n not losing so giving out. I mean, u cud hav had toast for brekkie, ww roll for lunch, bread with dinner, then toast r sandwich in between as a snack n it'd be technically free. Whereas usually the average wudn eat that much bread products n still expect to lose...
Does look interesting. I've saved the list so ill check it out with ww n let ya all kno :)

Yea I see what you are saying there,ok cool,be good to see what they say :0)

I used to have loads of bread!

I just realised with the new list u can make chocolate cornflakes and choc crispies and only point the chocolate!

Just washed some grapes I've had in the fridge for 2-3 wks and they look like I just brought them! Grapes r usually mouldy after a wk

I would be tempted to use the new list plus bread lol but I loved to tweak;-) x

Yeah if I NEED it I will have it!

Today

B
Oss

12 o'clock
Cornflakes

4 o'clock
Cornflakes

T
Chicken and chips