sarah's simply filling food diary

sarah88 said:
Just washed some grapes I've had in the fridge for 2-3 wks and they look like I just brought them! Grapes r usually mouldy after a wk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

That's good that they have stayed fresh!

sarah88 said:
Yeah if I NEED it I will have it!

Today

B
Oss

12 o'clock
Cornflakes

4 o'clock
Cornflakes

T
Chicken and chips
Ketchup 1pp

Banana
Apple
Orange
Few grapes
Yoghurt
Dry cornflakes

Insanity 8ap
40 min walk 4ap
1hr Clean 1ap

1ap used

Lots of cornflakes yummy!

Lol lots of cornflakes indeed!

Fab day, I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of bread, crumpets, etc on that new list:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Fab day, I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of bread, crumpets, etc on that new list:(

But there's other foods that r yummy like popcorn!

Glad your back!! Popcorn free on new list, that's ace!! You could use your oil allowance to make it!! The new list has rice crispies doesn't it?

How are you feeling Sarah?

I think me and my daughter are the only people who can't stand popcorn. :)

Purpled said:
Glad your back!! Popcorn free on new list, that's ace!! You could use your oil allowance to make it!! The new list has rice crispies doesn't it?

How are you feeling Sarah?

Yeah rice crispies r free!

I'm ok purpled just taking each day at a time for now! And trying not to put too much pressure on myself!

Dubchick81 said:
U can have it. Just point it (bread)

True!

Mrsm79 said:
I think me and my daughter are the only people who can't stand popcorn. :)

It is a bit card boardy!

How do u make popcorn purpled? I picked up a bag of salted in Tesco and a box of stuff u pop urself, also salted and it had tonnes of carbs! How can it possibly b free?

Well I'm not sure if the packet stuff is free...

I get a big pan with some oil in and popcorn. (It looks like dried sweetcorn) then put lid on. Then the heat on. It will slowly begin to pop, you need to get it off the heat at the correct time. When the popping dies down but the popcorn hasn't burnt remove it from the heat. Then leave it to cool a little.
I sprinkle sugar or sweetener on top as I hate salted flavour. It's best eaten fresh otherwise it goes a bit stale.

That's how I make it anyway, never made any ore packed popcorn.

I found you a link
http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Popcorn-on-the-Stove

sarah88 said:
How do u make popcorn purpled? I picked up a bag of salted in Tesco and a box of stuff u pop urself, also salted and it had tonnes of carbs! How can it possibly b free?

Yup I've heard this is free too. U but the corn kernels. Purple u can pop it in a brown (potato) bag in the microwave too. Have never made it but believe u just put in some kernels. Seal the bag (use bag seal clip r something) n pop it in (see what I done there? Pop it in? Ha ha. I'm too funny lol lol )

Thanks purpled and Frances!

Been ok today daisy except I had a funny turn in Tesco felt light headed and shaky so I ate a kit Kat chunky peanut butter one and also some maoam ball things, only like 4/5! had gravy with my roast and 2 Yorkies too! And some choc digestives tonight :-\

Not a brilliant day but I don't officially start till Fri and if I hadn't have had my funny turn in Tesco I wouldnt have had my choc/sweets or biscuits!

sarah88 said:
Thanks purpled and Frances!

Been ok today daisy except I had a funny turn in Tesco felt light headed and shaky so I ate a kit Kat chunky peanut butter one and also some maoam ball things, only like 4/5! had gravy with my roast and 2 Yorkies too! And some choc digestives tonight :-\

Not a brilliant day but I don't officially start till Fri and if I hadn't have had my funny turn in Tesco I wouldnt have had my choc/sweets or biscuits!

Oh no Sarah. Hope ur ok?

Yeah I'm fine just hadn't eaten enough, had cleaning today so not a lot of time to prepare anything!

Back