sarah's simply filling food diary

I echo that Sarah. It is what it is... You can't change it. You lost the weight before and you can do it again :)

Thankyou mets!

Not a bad gain at all Sarah and well done getting back on it I am starting again today too! X

What diary r u doing now laura? I will have to pop and have a look, see where ur at!

A 6lb gain from when you stopped trying to diet really isn't that bad at all. I would agree that what matters is what happens from here rather than looking back too much. This is day 1.

What have you got planned for your food over the next few days? I find when I first get back on plan I need to make sure I have some of my favourites planned to keep me motivated and make sure I don't feel too deprived. I am planning homemade burgers, chips and coleslaw for the weekend :)

Have you decided about the actifry yet? My dad has one and swears by it, I've only tried roast potatoes from his and they were nice but to me not as nice as the ones I do in the oven.

I thought that atomic! Most of the gain was when I was trying to diet but exercising loads! Not really planned food, think I got burgers, petit pains, gammon steak, bns soup, gonna get eggs and bacon, dont really do shopping till mon so will get more in then. I did buy some veg soup mix from tesco already chopped so im gonna cook that, it has carrot, swede, potato, parsly, I think thats it, what would u reccomend adding to make it into a nice soup? Today turned into a pp day as we went out so I got mc donalds, so far im only 2 into my weeklies, had a late brekkie which helps!

If you click on my pic I think you can go to all threads started by this user and it should be at the top. My food diary isn't in the simply filling section as I went back to using the one that I ad moved to the silver members section as it means its a bit more private that way only minimins users who have a minimum number of posts can view it rather than any random stranger.

That's good that you had your McDonald's without making much if a dent on weeklies :) xx

If you click on my pic I think you can go to all threads started by this user and it should be at the top. My food diary isn't in the simply filling section as I went back to using the one that I ad moved to the silver members section as it means its a bit more private that way only minimins users who have a minimum number of posts can view it rather than any random stranger.

That's good that you had your McDonald's without making much if a dent on weeklies :) xx

Think I got it on my subscribed threads! I kinda dont feel like ive started my diet today! Except from not snaking constantly on junk!

Don't worry about the gain. You can't change the past. Concentrate on this new year!

Do you have a goal in mind.

"Be the change"

First goal is to get back to 10.4 1/2!

A 6lb gain from when you stopped trying to diet really isn't that bad at all. I would agree that what matters is what happens from here rather than looking back too much. This is day 1.

What have you got planned for your food over the next few days? I find when I first get back on plan I need to make sure I have some of my favourites planned to keep me motivated and make sure I don't feel too deprived. I am planning homemade burgers, chips and coleslaw for the weekend :)

Have you decided about the actifry yet? My dad has one and swears by it, I've only tried roast potatoes from his and they were nice but to me not as nice as the ones I do in the oven.

Im not sure about the actifry yet, its so expensive and it would end up going on the credit card which im unsure if I wanna do that!

Day 1
Oss 4pp
Milk in tea 1pp

Mc donalds 23pp

Creme egg 5pp

Apple
2x banana

33pp used so 7wp used
42wp remain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Wow! Creme eggs are in the shops already!

Do you have plain oat so simple? I used to like the syrup one.

Creme egg is my fav! Just my luck they come out when I diet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I used to like the LIndt dark chocolate truffle eggs. I don't think they do them anymore. That's probably for the best. Although I do have two boxes of lindt dark chocolate truffles that I got for christmas. They quietly mock me from the cupboard sometimes...

Sounds like a pretty tasty start to being back on plan Sarah! What did you have at mcdonalds? Did you find you were hungry with cutting out the snacking?

Keep up the good work!

I used to like the LIndt dark chocolate truffle eggs. I don't think they do them anymore. That's probably for the best. Although I do have two boxes of lindt dark chocolate truffles that I got for christmas. They quietly mock me from the cupboard sometimes...

Sounds like a pretty tasty start to being back on plan Sarah! What did you have at mcdonalds? Did you find you were hungry with cutting out the snacking?

Keep up the good work!

Mc chicken sw
Chips
Half a cheese burger!

Last night was really hard! Really hard! I think I also went to bed hungry, my stomach felt hungry, prob because I had tea at 4! But when I woke up this morning I wasnt even hungry for oss just had banana for brekkie, just finished my lunch of petit pain ham sw x2 and my homemade veg soup! Very filling, sf today, but unsure if I can manage gammon, egg, chips, beans and pineapple for tea!

We have about 8 creme eggs in the cupboard, its so hard to resist sometimes

Dinner sounds very nice. Do you think you won't be hungry enough for it tonight? You could always just have a smaller portion and leave the leftovers for tomorrow?

When I used to have a mcdonalds I always sound they didn't keep me feeling full for very long, especially for the calories, so that might also have something to do with feeling hungry later on. Hopefully it will get easier (for all of us!).

Dinner sounds very nice. Do you think you won't be hungry enough for it tonight? You could always just have a smaller portion and leave the leftovers for tomorrow?

When I used to have a mcdonalds I always sound they didn't keep me feeling full for very long, especially for the calories, so that might also have something to do with feeling hungry later on. Hopefully it will get easier (for all of us!).

Will prob just have a small amount, me and elisha usually share a gammon steak anyway! If my oh isnt hungry I may save it for another night and just have jacket and beans or something

You're making a good start Sarah! Best way to look at it is you are a stone lighter than this time last year which is great!
Make sure you don't put too much pressure on yourself though, and if you are going to eat early make sure you have something in low or zero pp you can eat before bed because going to bed hungry is just no fun at all! Bless you xxxx

You're making a good start Sarah! Best way to look at it is you are a stone lighter than this time last year which is great!
Make sure you don't put too much pressure on yourself though, and if you are going to eat early make sure you have something in low or zero pp you can eat before bed because going to bed hungry is just no fun at all! Bless you xxxx

Thanks beck! Unfortunately I made the choice to have indian tonight! I feel a bit bad about it but im just not in the right frame of mind for dieting at the moment, im finding myself struggling a bit but im gonna try and get back on it again tomorrow! The biggest problem is the fact we might b going to that chinese nxt sat and in a way I feel like I may as well get that over b4 I try and get back on plan! I just dont seem to have the same motivation as I did last year! :(

Back