sarah's simply filling food diary

Hey Sarah, called in to see how you are getting on and to resubscribe. I know exactly what you mean by putting things off till you get events over with. I've been doing that all week, but had enough now. Just think if you stick to plan between now and the chinese you could have a few lb off, AND the chinese doesn't have to affect that. I'm getting back to it tomorrow!!

And why oh why did you tell me that cadbury creme eggs are back mmmmmyummy lol.

Good luck xx

Hey Sarah, called in to see how you are getting on and to resubscribe. I know exactly what you mean by putting things off till you get events over with. I've been doing that all week, but had enough now. Just think if you stick to plan between now and the chinese you could have a few lb off, AND the chinese doesn't have to affect that. I'm getting back to it tomorrow!!

And why oh why did you tell me that cadbury creme eggs are back mmmmmyummy lol.

Good luck xx

Thankyou! Last year I found it so easy went from 6th jan to half way through june with no problems but its just not the same this year! Creme eggs have been out for 2 wks I think!

This year has only just begun, put a line up ( a real physical one) and start from scratch. You will do amazing!!:D

Thankyou!

Don't worry Sarah, you've had a couple of good days, if you are good most of the time and have the odd cheat meal you will lose! It's one meal out of the week! Just start again tomorrow.

For me the challenge is getting organised with cooking and stuff again rather than just grabbing whatever is easily available and grazing all day. That's why I've gained so much the last fortnight.

Enjoy your meal! X

Don't worry Sarah, you've had a couple of good days, if you are good most of the time and have the odd cheat meal you will lose! It's one meal out of the week! Just start again tomorrow.

For me the challenge is getting organised with cooking and stuff again rather than just grabbing whatever is easily available and grazing all day. That's why I've gained so much the last fortnight.

Enjoy your meal! X

Thats a big thing for me too beck, ive done exactly that for a few months!

It sounds like your pushing yourself too hard. I suggest you forget what happened last year. Your start weight is now. You can work out small goals like 5% lost and 10% lost. Then try and achieve them. I find when I stick to something new I stick to it 100% but if I go back to something I have already done that I struggle to stay on track.

It sounds like your pushing yourself too hard. I suggest you forget what happened last year. Your start weight is now. You can work out small goals like 5% lost and 10% lost. Then try and achieve them. I find when I stick to something new I stick to it 100% but if I go back to something I have already done that I struggle to stay on track.

Thankyou! Think I'm just gonna have to go day by day!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Day by day is definitely a good way to go. Dare I say, sometimes meal by meal is necessary too.

You started counting and thinking about what you were eating again (and came back on here to talk about it too!) and that's a really good thing. The indian take away doesn't undo all of that unless you let it.

If you have got out of the habit of cooking things from scratch and that's proving difficult would it be worth having a bit of a cookathon one afternoon when you are feeling motivated? Making a bolagnaise or chilli or stew and some soup or something would mean that there was ready made options when you needed them in the week so you didn't feel you were losing all your free time to cooking? I have found it difficult to get back into cooking my oatbran for breakfasts, even though it only takes 4 minutes, as I got rather used to just toasting a muffin or having a slice of toast and pate for breakfast.

Have you made any decisions about the chinese meal next weekend yet?

Good luck for today.

Thanks atomic, batch cooking is a good idea, hopefully I will find the motivation to do that soon! I did do soup yesterday!

We will more than likely end up going as my partners mum and dad asked and they r asking all the family! I might just try and b on plan on the days I can and not worry too much bout days off untill the chinese is out the way

That seems like a good approach. It will get you back into the dieting mindset gradually which sometimes is the best way. And feeling a little deprived I find is a bit easier if I know there is an indulgence on the cards in the near future. I know rewarding with food isn't always the best plan but I find it sometimes works for me.

Hey Sarah you're back!!! Yay!!
I'm not on here much these days. I'm starting juddd today as I kind of lost all my motivation with ww. Gained 11lbs back. Argh.
Hope all is well with you. Happy new year! x

Nice to hear from u sparkle! I've kinda lost all motivation too! I hope I can find it again soon! That Juddd sounds good but I don't really like counting calories and the days of 500 cals scares me! U will have to post a 500 cal day so we can see how much food u managed to get from only 500 cals!

Yeh batch cooking is such a diet saver as when you can't be bothered cooking there's healthy ready meals there :)

How did you find today? Sounds like you are doing well getting back into it x

Batch cooking is a great idea. I batch cook pasta sauce in my slow cooker and then freeze it into portion posts. I always make meals for 4 portions and freeze two portions. It is almost a microwave meal but I can control the contents. So tomorrow I can have lasagne, chicken casserole, fish pie, homemade burgers or cook something from fresh. It makes my life easy. Obviously you may need some free time to whip up some recipes.

I plan to make vegetable lasagne this week and freeze the portions

Yay to biggest looser!!!!!

Back