Ww pizza 12pp

Kit kat chunky 7pp
Apple
Banana

32pp used
6w/p used
17 weeklies left

Cross trainer 60mins 199cals

That looks like a yummy day Sarah :) What are the WW pizzas like? Pizza is probably my number one downfall (along with all other things related to cheese) so a low pointed pizza just sounds too good to be true. Haven't been too impressed with the WW quiche and cheesecake I tried today, but don't know how much of that was that I was just in a poo-ey mood.

The pizza was ok! It was a thin Wholemeal base with a tiny portion of chicken bits tiny bit of cheese a few peppers and it had a salsa sauce so a bit spicy! It's not the best I've had but the spinach Ww pizza is gorge! I got the margarita one to try tomorrow

I don't think I have seen the chilli beef or the spinach one, will have to keep an eye out. Going to try the square wrap pizza tonight. Very much looking forward to it.

Its just gone in the oven. And is fairly covered. Fingers crossed.

Mmm pizza wraps are sooo tasty.......but I don't think a real pizza can ever be replaced lol!

The spinach one is on like a filo pastry base. It's lovely

Day 5 26pp 14 weeklies

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Ham sw 7pp
Crisps 3pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp

T
Pizza 12pp
Apple

Kit kat chunky 7pp
Banana
Grapes

31pp used
5 weeklies used
9 w/p remain

Cross trainer- 60 min 196 Cals

So tired today haven't stopped been cleaning this morning then had to take dog for walk ect just sat down, unsure if I can d'o my cross trainer on cleaning days, I pretty much forced myself to d'o it and now I'm feeling really ****, ( headache and my muscles just ache)

Last edited:
Becktoria79 said:
Oh hon maybe you are doing too much? Have a rest day tomorrow perhaps.
Day sounds good for food though. Xx

No chance of a rest tomorrow, have cleaning till fri!

I think you just have to listen to your body! If it's worn out...just stop and relax! If it isn't push yourself further!

I know people who lose weight on ww doing no exercise! But I can't live without it!

Have decided not to d'o cross trainer tonight, I have had to clean our house today as well as cleaning from 9.15-12.30 and taking the dog for her walk plus the usual stuff, lunches, bathing my daughter ect so I've just showered gonna have my yummy chicken Kiev for tea then once my daughter has gone bed I will sit down with a BIG cup of tea and a kit Kat chunky! And relax

I think a night off the cross trainer is very well deserved tonight! You have really upped the exercise this week and thats going to take its toll on your body, its important to listen to it if it is telling you that you need a rest.

Enjoy the kitkat!

Yeah I've done 5hrs this wk so I suppose that's better than none!

Day 6 26pp 9w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Bagel 4pp
Butter 1pp
Ww marmalade 1pp

T
Reduced fat chicken Kiev 8pp
100g oven baked curly fries 5pp
Bread 2pp
Butter - the other tsp from dinner!
Salad cream 1pp

Chocolate gems 3pp
Kit kat chunky 7pp
Had a fair bit of apples and bananas today, my meals were late and didn't really have chance to sit an eat dinner, grazed on fruit! Better than choc I suppose, plus including my breakfast I only had my 5 portions!

33pp used
7 weeklies used
2w/p remain

Wow 5 hours is fab!

Do you feel any better for the extra exercise?

Back