sarah's simply filling food diary

If u don't wanna go mc donalds u could break/crush a Twix up and put it over ice cream!

Not quite the kind of inspiration u need, but if u have some spare pp then it's deff worth the points!

How long have u been doing sf/pp emsie? How have ur losses been? U should start a diary up in this forum so we can all pinch some inspiration from u!! It's a nice little group on here!

How long have u been doing sf/pp emsie? How have ur losses been? U should start a diary up in this forum so we can all pinch some inspiration from u!! It's a nice little group on here!

I've got a diary in the food diary section. Been doing it since February, have been messing about a bit the last couple of months though and been up and down a bit but do like it and think am managing better than I would have been on sw even though lost well on sw and it suited me for a long time.

I will have to have a look for u!

Woke up this morning to OSS but no milk :( banana it is!

Icecream looks good and pretty low in points :) x

Yeah it was really good! Only missing some toffee sauce!

Got loads of wp left so I'm gonna sit down tonight with a snickers and a mars bar! Yum yum can't wait!!!

Oh Sarah..I can't wait for you to have that tonight...it is going to be gorgeous!!

Yeah can't wait! Have just scoffed a muffin tho 9pp! But I have plenty of weeklies, will leave me with 15w/p for the last 3 days! And I don't like to leave too many for the last day so I'm not worried! Was good tho triple choc muffin from asda bakery! My oh fault for buying them yesterday!!

Subscribing :0) I had a quick look so far with your diary,sounds like you have turned things around lately,I also am breaking up the levels with the shred as get bored on the same level! Love the sound of twix with ice cream btw ;0)

It's nice to have u follow! Yeah since my few days off I've sort put my head straight and I have found it easy! Got my day off on sat tho so it is something to look forward to! R u gonna make a diary in sf forum?

Wasn't sure bout doing two diaries though i'm on here often enough to do that lol.Thats good you have got Saturday to look forward to :0)

Yeah! Do u like have
G Ur other diary in the other forums? I like having mine on here I think it's the fact that it's only a few ppl on here and it's much more personal!

Yea I've noticed there's only a few of you on here and I already know IRC,atomic and Purp so that's quite nice.Maybe I should add over here :0). Hope you've had a good day so far.

Can't say I ever look at the normal diaries, don't help me with sf so I tend to stick with this forum!

Day 4 sf 40w/p

B
OSS (had late, after shopping!)
Banana

Muffin 9pp

D
Egg and soldiers
Butter 1pp

2x bananas (can't get enough of bananas at the mo, love them!!)

T
Steak
Wedges
Corn on the cob
Petit pain

0% total with vanilla paste, sweetener and banana

Snickers 8pp
Mars 8pp

26w/p used
14 weeklies remain

A very food filled yummy day!! In the need seeing as the last 6 days I've hardly used any weeklies, back to low wp days for the last 3 days! Looking forward to Wi as I've been super good and 100% but I expect it will b a disappointment?!

Back