sarah's simply filling food diary

I have subscribed to ur diary daisy incase u decide not to swap to us lovely ladies!!

How much have u lost on Ww so far, and how long u been doing Ww? And if u don't mingle saying what was ur start weight and current weight? It's like 20 questions but it's nice to know!

Looks like a great and yummy day, Sarah. I have also rediscovered the SF bug today and am going to try and stick with it this week (hopefully without second guessing myself and pointing everything in my head anyway)

Atomic pink said:
Looks like a great and yummy day, Sarah. I have also rediscovered the SF bug today and am going to try and stick with it this week (hopefully without second guessing myself and pointing everything in my head anyway)

I have really enjoyed the last 6 days! It's weird how a few weeks break from sf makes u miss it!

It's good you can switch and swap when you get bored of one. That way you'll stay interested!

I do think that sf keeps you a lot fuller. As limited pp you really do fill up on free foods. Free foods just so happen to be more filling.

sarah88 said:
I have subscribed to ur diary daisy incase u decide not to swap to us lovely ladies!!

How much have u lost on Ww so far, and how long u been doing Ww? And if u don't mingle saying what was ur start weight and current weight? It's like 20 questions but it's nice to know!

I don't mind lots of questions.Am on week 16,recently changed wi day to a Friday as I think that works best for me,have lost 26.25lbs so far.Start weight was 13.13.5 and am now 12.1.25

bulldogdaisy said:
I don't mind lots of questions.Am on week 16,recently changed wi day to a Friday as I think that works best for me,have lost 26.25lbs so far.Start weight was 13.13.5 and am now 12.1.25

That's a really good loss for 4 months! I started at 13.2 so not much more than me!

What's ur goal weight?

I'm fri Wi too! Much easier to have new set of weeklies at the weekend!

sarah88 said:
That's a really good loss for 4 months! I started at 13.2 so not much more than me!

What's ur goal weight?

I'm fri Wi too! Much easier to have new set of weeklies at the weekend!

Yea that's what I thought with a Friday wi,it used to be on a Monday,goal weight is 10.7,do you have a goal weight.Im 5.6 in height so that's a ok weight for me :0)

Hi Sarah,

Are WW petit pains free? And are they the ones you cook at home? I've never seen them on sale anywhere here, but that could be because I haven't been looking out for them. Your food yesterday was really good. I really have to say I find SF so much easier than counting. All the weighing and calculating really drives me insane. I still weigh things like rice and pasta but nothing else really. I was trying to think yesterday of what I'd be eating differently if I was counting but I think the only difference would be I'd be having Rivita instead of pittas and Philadelphia probably a lot more. Having said that i might take a leaf out of your book and count for a week maybe in week 5, just to change it up a bit..would you recommend it?

Now..on to the most important subject...the snickers and mars bar..were they amazing?? I'm thinking of having a snickers tonight after my wi..maybe!!!

Ella...the petit pains from weight watchers are free on SF! They are part cooked! You finish them in the oven yourself! Lovely and fresh!

And Sarah.....did you hit 3 stone loss yet! I know your close as we started similar time and lost similar amount!

Yeah I would say have a pp wk every now and again just to keep u interested! I eat totally different on pp to sf so it's a nice change!

And what purpled said about the petit pains!

Snickers and mars was gorge! Sickly tho!

Not yet purpled I'm 2lb away from 3st!

Daisy I'm currently 10.4 and goal is 7.7, that's low but it's dead on the middle of a healthy weight for me, I'm only 5.0! I will stop b4 that tho if I find I'm happy with myself!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I would say have a pp wk every now and again just to keep u interested! I eat totally different on pp to sf so it's a nice change!

And what purpled said about the petit pains!

Snickers and mars was gorge! Sickly tho!

Not yet purpled I'm 2lb away from 3st!

Daisy I'm currently 10.4 and goal is 7.7, that's low but it's dead on the middle of a healthy weight for me, I'm only 5.0! I will stop b4 that tho if I find I'm happy with myself!

Wow well done at being 2lb off from 3 stone!makes sense to stop with weight before if you are happy with it.well done so far :0)

Thanks Purple and Sarah :) I'll have to keep an eye out for them :)

I think I will definitely have a pp week in week 5, so week after next, I really don't know what I'll do differently though...I'll have to have a look through the magazines and see what catches my eye.

Not sure what to have as my treat tonight now..any ideas? Maybe ice-cream and a crunchie..

Ooh ice cream and Crunchie!! Yum yum yes!

On a pp wk I like to have things like chicken Kiev, burgers in baps (tesco finest Caramelised onion ones r devine!) just the meals I can't have on sf!!

Found ur recipe atomic! It is free on sf isn't it?!

Mexican sweet potato, chickpea and spinach stew
1 1/2 sliced onions
1/4 bulb of diced fennel
2 celery sticks, diced
chopped garlic
2 sweet potatoes
1/3 of a butternut squash
1 drained tin of chickpeas
most of a bag of spinach
passatta

spices/ seasonings
1 tsp reduced salt vegetable stock
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/3 tsp sweet smoked paprika
1/2 tsp smoked garlic powder
1 tsp smoked bbq seasing (I buy this in sainsburys)
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp onion powder

- I sweated off the onions, fennel, celery, garlic, spices and seasonings in 1 tsp oil for about 10 minutes until softened
- Add the bns (I had roasted the sweet potato the previous day so added this later but if it wasn't pre-roasted you'd add in here) and chickpeas and coat with the spice and onion mixture
- Add passatta and enough water to barely cover.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until BNS is tender. Stir through spinach and allow to wilt for a couple of minutes then serve.

The whole recipe comes in at 15 PP and I divided it into 3 HUGE portions.

Thanks beck!

Day 5 sf 14w/p

B
OSS

D
Petit pain pizzas
0% total and raspberries & banana

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 1pp

Asda coconut bar 3pp
Cherries
Banana

4w/p used
10w/p remain

sarah88 said:
Thanks beck!

Day 5 sf 14w/p

B
OSS

D
Petit pain pizzas
0% total and raspberries & banana

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 1pp

Asda coconut bar 3pp
Cherries
Banana

4w/p used
10w/p remain

Looks good,how do you do your petit pains pizzas please?

Back