sarah's simply filling food diary

sarah88 said:
Well im 100% so far! Only done 30 day shred and 40 min walk for exercise today but I'm happy with that!

That's plenty of exercise :0) well done and glad to hear your day is going well :0)

Plenty of exercise, as Daisy said! Well done on getting back on track. I am sure that lots of that 5lb will be gone come weigh in. Try and make sure you drink plenty of water tonight, that often helps.

Atomic pink said:
Plenty of exercise, as Daisy said! Well done on getting back on track. I am sure that lots of that 5lb will be gone come weigh in. Try and make sure you drink plenty of water tonight, that often helps.

I had 3 litres mon, 2 litres yesterday, and on my second litre now! Tho yesterday and today I've also had things like coffee, tea, orange juice, pepsi max!

Ugh! Just had tea roast chicken! Was really yummy but now I'm having major cravings for the junk in the cupboard! What is a matter with me? I've been 100% so far and felt really positive about it all day and now I'm struggling! I'm not even hungry I've just eaten!!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Leave it awhile,that's what I do if I feel like that after dinner,is there something you can do to take your mind off it?

Not really my daughter is having her biscuits b4 bed so it's like right in my face!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh no,that definitely doesn't help,stay on here until they're finshed with if that will help!

Yeah I keep refreshing the page but no ones on, so not much to read! I even went to the main forum for a look!!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I keep refreshing the page but no ones on, so not much to read! I even went to the main forum for a look!!

Yea it's a bit quiet.Goes like that,I'm just waiting for my OH to get ready then we are taking the dog for a walk,still sunny here right now.

That's nice! My partner never take the dog for a walk, he's meant to take her out at wk end but she only ever gets a trip to the field! That's only last wk as well!

I reckon do as Daisy suggests and try and delay for as long as possible, that way the craving may pass. But telling yourself you definitely can't have something is a sure fire way to want it even more. Maybe tell yourself "if the craving has not reduced in 40 minutes I will have x" and just try and distract yourself until then.

Look a distraction! Hope you manage to resist - I agree with atomic if I still want something after a certain length of time then I allow it but often the craving has gone by then x

Not feeling great now had a sudden feeling come over me like dizzy and shaky inside tho I'm not shaking! I think it's sugar withdrawal?! I don't wanna give in tho! My daughter goes bed in 20 mins we just done teeth etc so will sit down then and have some total 0% and strawberries!

Got a pain in my head too!

Oh dear! Hope you feel better soon. Yogurt and strawberries sound like a good compromise.

Devil wears Prada just started e4! I love that film

I'm not really into fashion (names) but I did like ugly betty, and I love films like confessions of a shopaholic!

Day 6 sf 0w/p first day back on track

B
OSS

Banana

D
Chicken salad with egg, Sweetcorn and pickled onions
Salad cream 1pp

Banana

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 2pp

Strawberries and 0% total

May have grapes later depends how peckish I feel!

3w/p used
1.5ltrs water drank
30 day shred, final day
40 min walk dog

Looks like a great day Sarah well done getting back on track! X

Back