sarah's simply filling food diary

Yeah! I wasn't hungry yesterday! I thought protein was the best 4 filling u up?!

Back on track today!!

I think protein is filling....for breakfast! It's good to keep me going when I have meetings till 2pm!

I don't no what's wrong with me this wk! I gave in again!!! Gonna have to start tomorrow!

Hi Sarah, I haven't had a chance to read your posts yet but I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Did you mean that you just had something off track when you just said you 'gave in'? I hope you're okay. I've had a few days where I've struggled with control, it's a horrible feeling. x

Ella Belle said:
Hi Sarah, I haven't had a chance to read your posts yet but I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Did you mean that you just had something off track when you just said you 'gave in'? I hope you're okay. I've had a few days where I've struggled with control, it's a horrible feeling. x

I just totally caved in and binged!

Don't worry sarah! I'm sure it's not too bad! What did you have?

And .....what caused this binge? Boredom? Sadness? Hunger? Cravings? Sometimes if we understand why we do what we do we can help ourselves in the future.

8 chocs
2 small asda Twix things
1/4 tub ice cream
Crunchie ice cream

Then I had cheese in my omelette
Tea was off plan too!

I was on my last 30mins cross trainer and just getting fed up then thought about the scones in the cupboard!

I think it's the exercise, I feel like I'm in a constant rush all day everyday trying to fit everything in and I'm just feeling really stressed! It's so embarrassing listing what I've eaten!!

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. Its really hard to get back on track after a few days off and you have done really well to get back after your birthday weekend. Is there still birthday treats in the house? Is that is what is making you "give in"? I reckon the way to go is focus on each individual choice rather than the day as the whole.

Is there any exercise you could incorporate into your routine more? Like walks with your family? Or a sports with them or something? I think its making it part of your routine that stops you resenting it and seeing it as an extra chore you have to fit in. I think its also very easy to think that exercise "earns" you a treat, I know this is something that I very much fell into the trap of in the past. At the moment exercise seems to make me want to eat less, just hoping that continues!

8 chocs
2 small asda Twix things
1/4 tub ice cream
Crunchie ice cream

Then I had cheese in my omelette
Tea was off plan too!

I was on my last 30mins cross trainer and just getting fed up then thought about the scones in the cupboard!

I think it's the exercise, I feel like I'm in a constant rush all day everyday trying to fit everything in and I'm just feeling really stressed! It's so embarrassing listing what I've eaten!!

Well done for listing what you have eaten as that may help you and theres no need to feel embarassed. Amstruggling myself a bit today and its only human we will get there xx

Sorry to hear you are struggling today as someone else suggesting trying to find why You gave in can help avoid it next time.

X

Thanks for the support atomic, I walk the dog 40 mins a day but when I pick elisha up from school it's hectic doing bath, tea, lunches ect that I don't get time to do any exercise then, be it with Elisha or on my own that's y I try and fit it in in the morning whilst she's at school! It's just always go go go! I can't wait till holidays Elisha is home then and it won't b so stressful! I hate term time, I much prefer holidays! I think I'm the only parent who feels like that, most r like oh I can't wait till their back at school where as I'm all depressed cause elishas going back to school

Hey hun! Stay strong!

Good luck for tomorrow and thur! I hope you have 2 100% days

Bodies have mind of their own and........you may even get a loss with week! Just stay positive. A lot can be fixed in 2 days!

Purpled said:
Hey hun! Stay strong!

Good luck for tomorrow and thur! I hope you have 2 100% days

Bodies have mind of their own and........you may even get a loss with week! Just stay positive. A lot can be fixed in 2 days!

Thanks purpled! I'm deff gonna try! 1 day left of shred!! I'm glad I've actually finished it and not given up! After tomorrow I would have done 30 days!

Purpled said:
That's amazing! Do you feel strong?

Well not really, cause I've had 1-2 wks off exercise I have basically done the last 3 days as one on lv1 one lv2 then lv3 tomorrow but the last 2 days I have found them tiring! And sore muscles again, but I suppose it's cause I've had such a long break!

It's still really good completing it- I couldn't stock to one DVD for 30 days I like to mix it up with her different DVDs and levels :) x

Back