sarah's simply filling food diary

Purpled said:
Do I remember you saying you have an icecream machine?

Yeah

Atomic pink said:
Yesterday looks really good. Are you feel a bit more in control now you are in a new week?

Yes im in the zone at the mo! Don't no how long it will last so making the most of it!!

sarah88 said:

Any advice on a low point icecream recipe?I got an icecream maker today! the bowl is in the freezer now so I can make some icecream tomorrow!

That would be great thanks! Put it in my diary or inbox me if you want! Cheers Hun x

Atomics one was

Strawberries crushed with sweetener
Total 0% with sweetener and vanilla paste

Mix then together and put in ur maker! Raspberries would be nice as well!!

They would b 0pp

Thanks! Sounds like it would work with any yogurt/Greek yogurt and could be SF! I have strawberries and blueberries!

Purpled said:
Thanks! Sounds like it would work with any yogurt/Greek yogurt and could be SF! I have strawberries and blueberries!

Yeah any free yog! Blueberries and strawberries sound like a nice combo! Do u have to leave ur thing in the freezer for 12 hrs?

My only problem with free ice cream is I eat way too much!

It's in the freezer now! 12 hours yes! I thought I could put it in little pots in freezer! But if it's super tasty I may not lol!

Purpled said:
It's in the freezer now! 12 hours yes! I thought I could put it in little pots in freezer! But if it's super tasty I may not lol!

It's annoying when u have to wait so long! Will it not go icy if u put it in the freezer for a few days after it's made? I used to use a big total pot and end up eating the lot in one sitting! That's y I don't make it any more

Purpled said:
I'm not sure! Normal icecream doesn't! I guess we will find out :)

Yeah let me know! That's if it's not too yummy!

Jaly said:
I heard banana ice cream made in an ice cream maker is good and can be SF too x

How do u make that one?

Day 2 sf 47w/p

B
OSS

Banana
Plum

D
Leftover mincebeef hotpot
With Sweetcorn
Gravy 2tsp 1pp

Apple

T
Chicken breast stuffed with 30g philly light 1pp
Wrapped in bacon
Homemade wedges
1x petit pain

Handful of:
-grapes
-strawberries
-cherries

Fluids
1 cup coffee
3 cup tea
1/2 litre water
1/2 pint coke

Exercise
1hr cleaning
6 wk 6 pack dvd day 2
Buns and thighs dvd day 2

DVDs were much harder on second day and my muscles r hurting a lot more! I hope tomorrow is easier! Also did them one after the other which I guess is harder!!

Great day! I love chicken wrapped in bacon! I might try it with Philly in. Do you cut the chicken raw and add it in then, then wrap with bacon and cook?!

Purpled said:
Great day! I love chicken wrapped in bacon! I might try it with Philly in. Do you cut the chicken raw and add it in then, then wrap with bacon and cook?!

Yes I did but a lot of it came out but it just left a thin layer which really was enough! U still tasted it!

Oh and just to confirm it was bacon medallions not fatty bacon!

Back