sarah's simply filling food diary

Will have to go with 9pp seems a but high for a choccy bar but I'm treating myself so I don't care!!

Really hope the monthly weigh in works. I would love to be able to do this with you but I given I hop on the scales every single day it might be a bit of a stretch for me! I also think I need to know if things are working with the nutritionists advice to know whether I need to book back in. Can I join you with the measurements though? I took mine this week so would be good to see how they change in a month's time, especially as it will be a full month at the gym.

Your weekend macdonalds always make you want a mcflurry! A crunchie one sounds lovely.

Did you enjoy the swimming? I haven't seen you mention doing that before. I think my gym membership would be worth it just for rediscovery how much I love swimming, even though I hadn't been for about 17 years. Its just a shame it wreaks such havoc with my hair. It almost makes me wish I had normal coloured hair. Almost, but not quite.

Atomic pink said:
Really hope the monthly weigh in works. I would love to be able to do this with you but I given I hop on the scales every single day it might be a bit of a stretch for me! I also think I need to know if things are working with the nutritionists advice to know whether I need to book back in. Can I join you with the measurements though? I took mine this week so would be good to see how they change in a month's time, especially as it will be a full month at the gym.

Your weekend macdonalds always make you want a mcflurry! A crunchie one sounds lovely.

Did you enjoy the swimming? I haven't seen you mention doing that before. I think my gym membership would be worth it just for rediscovery how much I love swimming, even though I hadn't been for about 17 years. Its just a shame it wreaks such havoc with my hair. It almost makes me wish I had normal coloured hair. Almost, but not quite.

Yeah that's fine!

We haven't been swimming for a couple months! I didn't swim a whole lot, my arms hurt from my DVDs (I did the DVDs like 40 mins b4 swimming) I did however do some exercises in the pool whilst Elisha was messing around!

Crunchie one was nice! I love my mc flurries, they r better than the burger and chips!

I'm still not sure I will last a month of no Wi but prob is every-time I Wi and don't see much change it puts me off track, plus I expect all the exercising I'm doing will make me gain ESP when my kettlebells arrive 2mo, they r gonna build a fair bit of muscle I reckon!

We can both be kettlebell - crippled tomorrow then! I have got my first class at 6:45am :0 I looked it up on the internet and it seems to suggest I would burn 600 calories in a 30 minute kettlebell class. This rather scares me as the body combat is only 800 in an hour and it pretty intense. I am left wondering what exactly it is they make you do.

I've looked some kettle bell work outs on the net.They look good.Maybe when money is a bit better I might get a kettle bell :0)

That's cool atomic, the video on the Internet looks pretty easy the only thing I'm worried about is what if I let go of the kettle bell when I swing it and knock myself out or smash the telly?!?

That's a heck of a lot of Cals I'm planning on doing the 50 min workout so I hope I can manage the whole 50 mins!

The smashing the tv is why I don't have one in the house yet lol as my living room isnt very big at all!!

It does all look pretty straight forward and it is but I could really feel it the next day and the one after lol!! Saying that it was my first exercise class in several years and they started me on 8kg eek! X

Day 4 sf 36w/p

B
OSS

Apple

D
Chicken salad
Salad cream 2pp

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 4tsp 2pp

Handful cherries
Boost- worked it out according to the pack and it says 8pp, usually it doesn't show all the nutrition but this one did!

So 12w/p used
24w/p remain

The boost is the only treat I plan to have this wk, and I'm still trying to only use the weeklies I need, if I stick to plan I will still have 21w/p unused this wk!

Exercise
40 min walk
6wk 6 pack day 4
Buns and thighs day 4
Was super tired at the end of my 2 DVDs I hardly had enough energy to finish it, not sure if I'm doing too much, the 2 DVDs take a total of 1hr 20min to complete but I really wanna start loosing inches!

Not doing so great with the water intake, I really need to try!

icklerockchick said:
The smashing the tv is why I don't have one in the house yet lol as my living room isnt very big at all!!

It does all look pretty straight forward and it is but I could really feel it the next day and the one after lol!! Saying that it was my first exercise class in several years and they started me on 8kg eek! X

Well I have 6kg coming as I do think I'm a bit stronger now than b4 I started exercising so I hope I'm ok

sarah88 said:
Well I have 6kg coming as I do think I'm a bit stronger now than b4 I started exercising so I hope I'm ok

Had a look once info and most recommend starting between 6 and 8kg, lighter than that only if you are really weak and don't really exercise. So sounds like a good place to start.

Its a shame they are quite expensive to upgrade though :-( some places do adjustable ones but they are Apparantly too bulky to do a lot of the moves with.

Let us know how you get on with the DVD :) x

icklerockchick said:
Had a look once info and most recommend starting between 6 and 8kg, lighter than that only if you are really weak and don't really exercise. So sounds like a good place to start.

Its a shame they are quite expensive to upgrade though :-( some places do adjustable ones but they are Apparantly too bulky to do a lot of the moves with.

Let us know how you get on with the DVD :) x

Yeah I prob won't upgrade, just stick with my 6kg it should still burn fat!

Hey Sarah, just a quick catch up, that's good inch loss! Sorry you had a gain this week but looks like you're really going for it the past few days. I've not had an official WI for 3 weeks now (I weighed in at boots which doesn't really count). I couldn't make WI today so next week will be my first ww WI in 4 weeks. I've not really been on plan so don't know what it'll look like! Not sure I could keep myself from weighing in though if I was being on plan proper, I'd want to see the results but I get yr logic. I hope it works out for you! I might be tempted when I'm back in healthy mode. X

Hiya Sarah!

First of all 13pp for a big mac is okay isn't it! I thought it would be more!

And secondly I'm with you on the no weighing for a month! I was thinking of doing that! I wanna have a month were I concentrate mainly on inch loss and fitness! Like even if I lost 2-4lbs over a month I'd be very happy!

Purpled said:
Hiya Sarah!

First of all 13pp for a big mac is okay isn't it! I thought it would be more!

And secondly I'm with you on the no weighing for a month! I was thinking of doing that! I wanna have a month were I concentrate mainly on inch loss and fitness! Like even if I lost 2-4lbs over a month I'd be very happy!

Finally purpled someone to join me! I'm gonna Wi this wk and measure then start my month from there!

Yeah big mac is good point wise, that new champions burger they had out recently was 22-23pp that's just stupid!

Ok I will WI thur, take my measurements and get OH to hide scales! This is gonna be tough! But we can do it! I've got lots on, busy all this weekend in Sheffield! Olympics end July, so staying in Brighton with friends. So I think it will go quick!

I no the inches r what matters but it's hard to not get disappointed when u don't loose lbs!

So if at the end of my month I've lost a good amount of inches but no lbs I will b happy!

Yeah..... In a month I want to be a comfortable size 12! Even if I lose no weight!

Back