sarah's simply filling food diary

Right so if I work out ap as:

1ap=10mins exercise

I have earned 71ap this wk just:
-walking the dog
-buns and thighs DVD
-6wk 6pack DVD
-kettlebells DVD

Does any1 no when my muscles will stop hurting from the exercise?? Been doing it since last thurs/fri and I've been hurting since!

bulldogdaisy said:
Maybe a rest day would help! Love the new profile pic.I guess the aches will die down once your muscles are used to the exercise!

Yeah I wanted to wait till sun for a rest day but tonight the kettlebells were really hard so thinking maybe tomorrow should b rest day!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I wanted to wait till sun for a rest day but tonight the kettlebells were really hard so thinking maybe tomorrow should b rest day!

Yea good idea as you don't want to injure yourself.

Definitely rest from weights, you can still do some light cardio or you'll stiffen. Do you drink milk? It's fab for recovery after exercise.

Mrsm79 said:
Definitely rest from weights, you can still do some light cardio or you'll stiffen. Do you drink milk? It's fab for recovery after exercise.

Only in tea/coffee! I may do a banana milkshake after tho!

Excellent idea, milk has the same goodness as tomatoes, bananas, pineapples and is really good for muscle recovery. Have your milkshake within 20 minutes of your workout after every workout.

Mrsm79 said:
Sorry, I sound bossy.xxx

That's ok thanks for the advice!

Becktoria79 said:
Good luck for WI Sarah. X

Thanks beck!

Only lost 0.75lb, see that's great in all but I gained 2.5lb last wk so I'm dissapinted, I always gain but only loose a fraction of it the nxt wk so I have prob gained in the last month!

This is y im having a month of no Wi, save being disappointed!

My measurements were up from last wk too but my body fat was down a tad, I'm just disheartened now

Try not to be too downhearted Sarah you are starting a new phase in yr weight loss journey today! In a month you'll see a decent loss. Keep your chin up! Xx

I've given up weighing now too, it'll seem strange at first but it'll chill you out too.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree with bex! You have hit a new stage in weight loss! You have lost the bulk of weight and now you losing the last bit and it is harder to shift! I know it's annoying! But hopefully 1 month without weighing will show a loss! A stress free month! And also your measurements after a month will make you feel better too!

Now you are disappointed but its nearly a lb loss so not an awful result by any means! You have done A LOT of exercise this week which might have a lot to do with it. Hopefully after your weigh-in free month you will be able to see the clear differences in your inches and weight.

Thanks guys I no all that it's just hard!

Now today I'm feeling really low and I just wanna eat, eat, eat!!!!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Resist it hun,don't let all that hard work go to waste! Do things to cheer yourself up and take your mind off of things :0)

I did my kettlebells DVD! Gonna have a rest on sun!

Thing is I was cleaning this morning. Then I kept seeing food everywhere, ppl eating cake etc and I seemed to notice it more than normal and I wanted it! So I had 1 choc brownie biscuit 3pp when I got home, took tills out for her walk then did my kettlebells DVD, made 2 OSS sachets for lunch, (didn't fancy anything else) had my banana milkshake and lunch and I feel a bit better now! And now I just have to pick Elisha up, have a bath, cook tea and put Elisha in bed and I can relax! Instead of having to do kettlebells at 8o'clock, so I'm a little happier now knowing most my jobs r done!!!

Back