sarah's simply filling food diary

Dubchick81 said:
Yea it was fun too. Have told my bf he has to ho out every evening for an hour :)

:) see I don't mind doing exercise in front of my oh, he realises then how hard I'm working to loose weight!

sarah88 said:
:) see I don't mind doing exercise in front of my oh, he realises then how hard I'm working to loose weight!

No he'd laugh n annoy me. N seen as its a game he'd make it a comp between us which wud just pee me off n I'd giv up

Dubchick81 said:
No he'd laugh n annoy me. N seen as its a game he'd make it a comp between us which wud just pee me off n I'd giv up

Mine did tell me I needed to bend my knees more earlier, which did help! It could b good if it's a competition between the 2 of u, would deff make u work hard!

My back feels much better today, I think last nights kettlebells helped, feels stronger too! Which is good!

Glad it's feeling better. I do fancy getting one for the house but might as well try and get along to the gym and use them there once I get settled back into work :) x

Mine did tell me I needed to bend my knees more earlier, which did help! It could b good if it's a competition between the 2 of u, would deff make u work hard!
No I'm not competitive AT ALL n he is OOBER competitive.. So we end up falling out.. So he has to get out :D

Dubchick81 said:
No I'm not competitive AT ALL n he is OOBER competitive.. So we end up falling out.. So he has to get out :D

:) tell him to go pub

:) tell him to go pub
Ha.. That's what he said he'd do.. I told him to go see him Mam and he said "No.. I'll go for a pint!" So I said "yea that'll do too :D"

Hmm same as me and mine :0)
Such a pain aren't they.. I mean.. At least compete at something I have SOME chance in.. Exercise is not you winning.. its me not having done any form of anything in over 10 years!!!!" Dope! :D

Thankyou!

You look for tomorrows weigh in!
That's the last time I'll say that for a month ;)

Purpled said:
You look for tomorrows weigh in!
That's the last time I'll say that for a month ;)

Yeah I am, but it will b nice not to have to think about it for a month!

Glad the back is feeling better but make sure you aren't overdoing it if you have an underlying pain in your back as you definitely don't want to make it worse.

When I was doing exercise DVDs at home I did them when OH was out or would tell him the living room was a no go area for half an hour or so. It wouldn't bother me so much now but when I first started I felt very self conscious about how tiring I found them at would have struggled to have a witness to me needing a 30 sec break.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. What are you expecting? Whatever the result I reckon your plan of not weighing for a month is an excellent one.

Atomic pink said:
Glad the back is feeling better but make sure you aren't overdoing it if you have an underlying pain in your back as you definitely don't want to make it worse.

When I was doing exercise DVDs at home I did them when OH was out or would tell him the living room was a no go area for half an hour or so. It wouldn't bother me so much now but when I first started I felt very self conscious about how tiring I found them at would have struggled to have a witness to me needing a 30 sec break.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. What are you expecting? Whatever the result I reckon your plan of not weighing for a month is an excellent one.

Thanks atomic, it's feeling a bit sore again since I stopped cleaning today and sat down for my lunch! It's in the muscle tho cause it hurts when I press the muscles!

Only doing kettlebells today not my 2 jillian DVDs today as I been cleaning today and not enough time!

I'm hoping a loss as I gained 2.5lb last wk but I'm expecting a gain due to exercise!

If my oh ever came home to me exercising, he used to tell me I looked cute. I felt like he was patronising me although I'm sure he wasn't! X

Dubchick81 said:
Ha.. That's what he said he'd do.. I told him to go see him Mam and he said "No.. I'll go for a pint!" So I said "yea that'll do too :D"

Such a pain aren't they.. I mean.. At least compete at something I have SOME chance in.. Exercise is not you winning.. its me not having done any form of anything in over 10 years!!!!" Dope! :D

Haha if we play a game and I win or start winning he hates it so I tend not to play too often now lol

Thankyou!

Day 7 sf 3w/p

B
OSS

Banana

D
Toast
Nutella 2pp
Butter 1pp

Apple

T
Burger