sarah's simply filling food diary

Hi Sarah thinking of trying sf, my weight loss is rubbish on pp not really loss anything in a year been messing about with different diets. Was at goal on old plan b4 I had my last child.
Did pp yesterday but never did nothing the weekend as my weigh day is sat I only lost 0.5 . Thinking of doing sf today how u liking it. Find if I do pp all week and dnt eat weeklies I gain but if I eat them all only loose a 1b then gain the following week.
Really need some help :(

I find sf alot easier than pp, I do 5 days sf 2 days pp (to allow for takeouts) I'm currently on wk 5 and I weigh in on a fri I have been eating all of my weeklies every week and i have lost 12.5lb in the last 4 weeks. I do find some days harder than others but I'm feeling good about this plan, perhaps u could try adding some sf days into ur plan wether u do mostly pp or mostly sf it's up to u, but I would say try that for 2 - 3 wks and see how u go!

im not sure yet sarah, i think what ill do is finish this week on pp (i wi on a sat morning) as im having takeaway sat night i might try sf on sunday and see how it goes from there! ure diary looks lush im getting lots of ideas from it!! thanks for ure help xxx

Your doing brilliantly sarah, looking forward to hearing how you do this week. xx

Thanks Gemma,

Day 5 sf 22 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Pitta pizzas (can't get enough of these at the mo)
Ww cheese 1pp

T
Poached egg
Homemade chips
Beans

Hot choc 1pp
Solero 3pp

5 pp used
17 weeklies left, 2 days left!

Very nice......

I keep meaning to try the skinny cow ones.

They're good, I got the dipped in choc ones last summer but ate too many cos they were so yummy! Why can I never be satisfied with just one? C

Becktoria79 said:
They're good, I got the dipped in choc ones last summer but ate too many cos they were so yummy! Why can I never be satisfied with just one? C

Think that's probably why I've not tried them! I can never have "just one" of anything... If there is more there, I'll eat it *shakes head* haha!

I got the short bread and the triple choc skinny cows in the freezer been there for about 3 weeks yet to try them!
I'm doing good today gem, how's ur day going

I got the short bread and the triple choc skinny cows in the freezer been there for about 3 weeks yet to try them!
I'm doing good today gem, how's ur day going

That sounds yummy.
Im ok, really struggling with pp at the mo . Seems like your doing well on SF xx

If u keep trying u will get there! I am starting to have my days where it's hard, cause I weigh in on fri morning I find fri hard then sat and sun hard, problem is we don't plan a weekend, if we need to go somewhere we go at the weekend, so I kind of have to plan my food around what I'm doing, but I don't always no what we r doing! but I find the week on sf really easy

If u keep trying u will get there! I am starting to have my days where it's hard, cause I weigh in on fri morning I find fri hard then sat and sun hard, problem is we don't plan a weekend, if we need to go somewhere we go at the weekend, so I kind of have to plan my food around what I'm doing, but I don't always no what we r doing! but I find the week on sf really easy

Im woundering if i should try SF during the week and PP the weekends.
Just my leader suggest i dont do SF. Im not sure why tho. x

Just cause ur leader says don't try it, doesn't mean u shouldn't! Just make sure u be really careful with ur portion control, all us girls r loosing fine on sf there is no reason y u shouldnt

There it's just the leaders that have a problem, I don't think ww would b happy if they knew most leaders were telling ppl not to try their plan!

Back