sarah's simply filling food diary

I like cats like that!

They r deff a good snack, also the orange solero's r only 3pp so I'm getting some of those next wk too, haven't brought any for a few weeks, I forgot about them!

Saw the strawberry cornettos in Asda today 2 boxes of 6 for £3 or one box for £2.79! Bargain ;-) x

Oh I'm so envious of all of you who can be trusted with a multipack of cornettos !!!! I've come to realise that I really cant be trusted, then again talking about solero's they may be more likely to stick around for longer than 24 hours (unlike the cornettos!).

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Sarah, fingers crossed for you :)

gobolino said:
Oh I'm so envious of all of you who can be trusted with a multipack of cornettos !!!! I've come to realise that I really cant be trusted, then again talking about solero's they may be more likely to stick around for longer than 24 hours (unlike the cornettos!).

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Sarah, fingers crossed for you :)

Thankyou! Do u not like solero's

Oh no I love them too :) Its just the chocolate factor that I cant deal with at the moment!

If I buy multipacks they're gobbled up. At least with solero you only get 3 in a pack so the damage is 9pp max! How many cornertos in a pack? X

Becktoria79 said:
If I buy multipacks they're gobbled up. At least with solero you only get 3 in a pack so the damage is 9pp max! How many cornertos in a pack? X

Think there is 6!

Same Becks! That's why I've not bought any yet!

2lb off today!

Yeah! Well done Sarah! :D you must be happy with that?

Thankyou! I am happy with it, I don't know y but I just wanted a little more! I'm gonna cut my portions down this wk and stick to 42 weeklies and see how I go next wk

Woo 2lb is great well done you! X

Wk 16
32.25lb lost so far!

Day 1 26pp 42w/p

B
OSS 4pp

D
OSS with raspberries 4pp
Stewed apple with cinnamon and raspberries

T
Garlic chicken breast 9pp
Salad
Salad cream 1pp

Cornetto 4pp
Solero 3pp

26pp used

Plus milk chocolate digestive 2pp

So 40 weeklies left!

Thankyou beck, I do find some days really hard! It is an achievement that I have done 15 weeks so far, before I only got to 12 wks b4 I gave up!

My cat has hardly been out since she got home, she spends most her time under my bed! She has been out for 3 full nights tho!

I wish cats could tell you about their adventures!

You are doing so well, I find it ridiculously hard and don't think I've ever managed 15 full weeks on plan, that's a great achievement. X

I thought about one of those little pet cams! My partner won't let me get one tho!

15 wks has gone quite fast, but it's not all easy days!

Back