sarah's simply filling food diary

Something clicked this time, it's def felt different to last time

Same! I wish something would click with me! What do you do when you find it hard Sarah? xxx

Great loss Sarah, well done! You seem really focussed and motivated at the moment. Let's hope it starts rubbing off on the rest of us.

I saw those cat collar cameras on tv several months back. I would love to know what my cats get up to when I am out, though I suspect all I would see if the chair Silly was asleep on and the bed Spike was asleep on. Especially with my female cat, Silly, I can leave for work in the morning and get back at tea time to find her still asleep in exactly the same place on the arm chair...

Mets said:
Same! I wish something would click with me! What do you do when you find it hard Sarah? xxx

Usually sit there in a paddy! I don't really no just say to myself it's not worth it! And try and forget about it!

Atomic pink said:
Great loss Sarah, well done! You seem really focussed and motivated at the moment. Let's hope it starts rubbing off on the rest of us.

I saw those cat collar cameras on tv several months back. I would love to know what my cats get up to when I am out, though I suspect all I would see if the chair Silly was asleep on and the bed Spike was asleep on. Especially with my female cat, Silly, I can leave for work in the morning and get back at tea time to find her still asleep in exactly the same place on the arm chair...

We have a 1yr old border collie also and I came home the other day and my orchid had fallen off the window on to the sofa, so I know my cat spends most her time running from the dog!

I expect she really does sleep the whole time ur out!

Sarah it does seem like the switch has been fully clicked on for you, you are doing brilliantly :)

I too would love to know what the cats get up to when we're not about. I'd really like to know the conversations that my dog and cat have when we're at work, our lab collie cross is very naughty and actually our cat can be quite naughty too...... when we arrive home to find accidents/mess its almost like they point the finger at each other as if to say 'wasnt me!' :)

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

My collie isn't so good at pretending it wasn't her, when I walked in to find my orchid all over the sofa my dog sat there with her ears back and her tail between her legs, she knows she's done wrong!

Day 2 sf 40 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Bacon petit pains
Ketchup 1pp

T
Gammon
Jacket
Peas
Pineapple

Bagel
Butter 1pp
Del monte smoothie ice-cream -mango 3pp

5pp used
35 weeklies remain

Oooh gammon, pineapple and baked potato. Now thats an idea for next week :)

I am loving all the dog/ cat stories. My dog also wasn't very subtle when he had done something wrong. If you left the room and he ate the cat food he would slink under the table when you came back and hide his face under his tail. It was very difficult to be upset with him because it was so funny and cute.

Gammon was lovely the best bit is I ate out so no cooking!

My dog comes and eats the cat food when I'm stood right there! She's so naughty!

I don't have a dog just 3 cats who hate each other so every day is fun for us! Came downstairs this morning to a new cat on my sofa. A massive fat tabby that certainly is not mine!!!!! Was quite shocking - he seemed quite put out when I shooed him outside xxx

sarah88 said:
Usually sit there in a paddy! I don't really no just say to myself it's not worth it! And try and forget about it!

Hmm so like me then! Although it doesn't always work. I had a battle with myself last night about chocolate. I really wanted some and for ages was toying with the idea of going to the shop for some. I resisted but the idea is still there :-/

mrsgosling3 said:
I don't have a dog just 3 cats who hate each other so every day is fun for us! Came downstairs this morning to a new cat on my sofa. A massive fat tabby that certainly is not mine!!!!! Was quite shocking - he seemed quite put out when I shooed him outside xxx

That made me smile, that's y we don't have a cat flap on our house (just the shed)!

Mets said:
Hmm so like me then! Although it doesn't always work. I had a battle with myself last night about chocolate. I really wanted some and for ages was toying with the idea of going to the shop for some. I resisted but the idea is still there :-/

I do go though days in a row of wanting something I can't, then I wake up the nxt day feeling ok and not wanting it anymore!
It can really b hard sometimes, somedays I feel so annoyed that I can't just eat what I want when I want it, u see these thin ppl eating all the crap and it just doesn't seem fair that we can't do the same!

I know we get to have most things but it's things like when I brought my daughter some new mm chocolate yoghurts as they were new, I pointed them and they were 7pp and I just think as much as I want it I wouldn't waste 7 whole pp on it!

I really need to take a leaf out of your book and think its not worth it. I hate it when I go to the supermarket and see new goodies like them new boost bars. I really want to try one but you get them in multipacks and I know if I bought them I'd end up eating them all in one sitting! X

Becktoria79 said:
I really need to take a leaf out of your book and think its not worth it. I hate it when I go to the supermarket and see new goodies like them new boost bars. I really want to try one but you get them in multipacks and I know if I bought them I'd end up eating them all in one sitting! X

What! New boost bars!!!! Not seen them, what are they? I'm excited now!

Back