sarah's simply filling food diary

At least you've stuck to plan and counted everything. It's good you've put a little treat in for every day, that'll help you beat them peaky cravings, and I'm sure you'll be fine come WI. x

Purpled said:
33.2 is great for 17 weeks
2lb per week
Great work!

Thankyou, I have found the time has gone really fast, although I've had a fair few hard days it's been fairly easy, that's the best thing about sf, it's easy to stick to!

Mmmmm jelly belly beans :) How many can you have for 1pp Sarah ?

gobolino said:
Mmmmm jelly belly beans :) How many can you have for 1pp Sarah ?

I only had 3! Will find out but I think it's 45g for 4pp unsure tho

blonde8 said:
Have u lost it all on sf hun or did you start off pro pointing xx

I started on sf, lost 6.5lb in first wk! I have been doing 5 days sf 2 days pp but had a few more pp days lately, just give me a bit more variation in food!

That's brilliant. Hope I'm as successful as you. I've struggled for so long to lose weight and have gained three stone in the process xx

Well I have dieted since having my daughter 6 yrs ago, tried all the fad diets and gained weight with it, now I have even more to loose than I did when i had my daughter! It's stupid!

Day 4 26pp 13w/p

B
Fruit
Milk 1pp

D
Sandwich 13pp

T
2x tomato and basil burgers (tesco finest) gorgeous! 11pp
Salad
Salad cream 1pp

Solero 3pp

29pp used
3 weeklies used

10 weeklies remain

Mmmm solero! I might buy some ice lollies this week!

And that's fab you've managed to lose all that on SF! Gives me more confidence it will work

It does work! And I have been eating more than I should really, and it's still worked!

Mmmmmmm really looking forward to tea tonight! Steak & chips!!!! Sf day yum

Day 5 sf 10 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Chicken petit pains

T
Steak
Chips
Beans
Petit pains
Red onion

Solero 3pp

3pp used
7 weeklies remain

Yes! Yummy

I had ww petit pains this morning! Reminded me of you! Fresh bread was sooo yummy!

Purpled said:
I had ww petit pains this morning! Reminded me of you! Fresh bread was sooo yummy!

:) I love them!

blonde8 said:
Sarah may I ask do you just have one petit pains xx

I actually have 2!!

Back