T
Cod fillet 7pp
Salad
Salad cream 1pp

Cornetto 4pp

27pp used
1 weekly used
6w/p remain

Sarah I am seriously salivating at yesterday's food! Mmmmmmm. I am always staggered at how low pointed you manage to keep your food while eating such delicious sounding things :)

Atomic pink said:
Sarah I am seriously salivating at yesterday's food! Mmmmmmm. I am always staggered at how low pointed you manage to keep your food while eating such delicious sounding things :)

That's today's food! It helps that I only had salad with my cod it was a big pile of salad too! But the cod fillets are breaded, fresh from tesco and r really nice for 7pp! Hard tho seeing my partner eating it with fried chips and onion rings :(

Aww, I was orignally referring to your SF day yesterday with the chicken petit pains and steak and chips but today's food also looks pretty awesome! Maybe suggest OH can only eat inside the house if he is having the same as you?! When out watching football in the pub on Monday my OH ordered curly fries and onion rings. There was much jealousy.

Atomic pink said:
Aww, I was orignally referring to your SF day yesterday with the chicken petit pains and steak and chips but today's food also looks pretty awesome! Maybe suggest OH can only eat inside the house if he is having the same as you?! When out watching football in the pub on Monday my OH ordered curly fries and onion rings. There was much jealousy.

Oh I got confused cause u said low pointed! He won't eat salad!

I want to try those baked stars - are they nice? I love Walkers Baked crisps. Mmmm!

Mets said:
I want to try those baked stars - are they nice? I love Walkers Baked crisps. Mmmm!

Me too! I imagine they taste same as baked! It's just the shape that's excited!

Haha! Same! Stars would win over the baked ones ;-)

They r really tasty, I only had the salt and vinegar ones but they r not a strong salt and vinegar, they r yummy, only £1 in tesco at the mo!

Day 6 sf 6 w/p remain

B
OSS

D
Wedges
Petit pain

Roast chicken
Gravy 2pp

Cornetto 4pp

6pp used
Wi tomorrow!

Meant to say day 7

Good luck for wi Sarah xxx

So annoyed Sts today!

Gah! Have you dont anything different this week? Or is it TOTM?? Are you alright? xx

It looks like you lose each week! So I wouldn't worry! It is probably a one off and you'll see a loss next week I'm sure! Just carry on doing what your doing and you'll be fine!

:)

Stuck to it 100% plus I used 26 weeklies on day 1 then hardly any during the wk! I am just really pissed off, when u stick to the plan u should get a loss! It's not totm so I don't understand y I Sts?!

The worse thing is I struggled so much last wk with cravings and I didn't give in, and it's like I'm punished with a Sts!

Thankyou for ur support tho guys!

I know I've lost every wk except 1 Sts at totm but I've been 100% on plan so I should loose every wk! I know I gotta keep going, don't no if I will feel the same next wk if I get another Sts tho! Hopefully getting a cross trainer in the next couple of days so maybe that will help!

I like to think of a sts as a loss waiting to happen. Might sound cheesy but it keeps me going, especially when I'd sts :)

I wouldn't worry at all! Human bodies are strange! We can't always control them and they have a mind of their own! Plus a STS is better than a gain!

Yeah, if I had a gain I prob mould have gone mad and stuffed my face! Thankyou every one for ur support!

Back