sarah's simply filling food diary

Will update food for today tomorrow, I've got a bit of a funny head and staring at my phone doesn't help!

Yeah a little bit!

:) x

Hey Sarah
Hope you're feeling better than yesterday. I was thinking about your plan for a day off and wondered if you worried about not going back to it after a day off, why not make it 3 days off, meaning day 1 you have your most indulgent breakfast, rest of day on plan; day 2 your most favourite lunch, rest of day on plan an d then day 3 favourite tea rest of day on plan. That way you'll have treated yourself to all your favourites while still being on plan ? :)

Jaly said:
Hiya, seen you around a couple of the threads so thought I'd drop by and say that your menu looks fab! Keep up the hard work! xx Hope you've had a nice day!

Thankyou!

gobolino said:
Hey Sarah
Hope you're feeling better than yesterday. I was thinking about your plan for a day off and wondered if you worried about not going back to it after a day off, why not make it 3 days off, meaning day 1 you have your most indulgent breakfast, rest of day on plan; day 2 your most favourite lunch, rest of day on plan an d then day 3 favourite tea rest of day on plan. That way you'll have treated yourself to all your favourites while still being on plan ? :)

That is a good idea, the thing is I have done this for almost 19wks 100% on plan and I just want 1 day off where I can just eat what I want! Plus I don't think I could have the meal out with dessert within points!

Day 5 26pp 11w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Toasted ham sw 7pp
Baked stars 3pp

T
Caramelised onion burger 5pp
Kingsmill bap 4pp
Curly fries 100g 5pp
Ketchup 1pp

Solero 3pp
Fab 2pp
Rolo biscuit 3pp

34pp used
8 weeklies used
3 weeklies remain

Today's food

Day 6 26pp 3w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Toasted ham sw 7pp
Baked stars 3pp

T
3x Ww sausages 4pp
Mash 150g 3pp
Petit pain 3pp
Ketchup 1pp

Cornetto 4pp
Fab 2pp

28pp used
2 weeklies used
1 weekly remains

Plus
Yesterday and today I also did
- 60 min cross trainer
- 40 min walk with dog
- 30 day shred

I have planned on using all my weeklies before day 7 as I did this last wk and I think it helped on the scales!

Wow ww sausages are good! I had 2 tesco finest sausages last night and it was 10pp
Maybe I should buy some ww sausages instead

A point bargain!

Well Done for another great day! Your a pro!

Purpled said:
Wow ww sausages are good! I had 2 tesco finest sausages last night and it was 10pp
Maybe I should buy some ww sausages instead

A point bargain!

Well Done for another great day! Your a pro!

The sausages r nice, wouldn't b as nice as tesco finest! I did wonder how u used 10pp on sausages, that's huge!

Thankyou, I've been having similar stuff every day but I really have enjoyed the food, esp my toasted sw!

sarah88 said:
The sausages r nice, wouldn't b as nice as tesco finest! I did wonder how u used 10pp on sausages, that's huge!

Thankyou, I've been having similar stuff every day but I really have enjoyed the food, esp my toasted sw!

There just thick sausages! Must have a lot of fat in! I'm Definatly gonna buy ww ones! Might have less taste but 7 extra points well worth it!

Well u could prob have 6 ww ones for that many pp! They r 1pp each but 3 for 4pp!

Thankyou! :)

I have been recently, ive had a couple days of sf in a week but I'm just enjoying a bit of a change in food as apposed to the free foods, I did sf for about 16 wks 5 days a wk so I'm just looking for a change!

Back