Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Omg I was craving them kit kat chunkies last week and found a fudge and mint one! The fudge one is gorgeous isn't it!! Shame such high syns!!

I wondered how u make the satay sauce could u post the recipe please I love satay sauce!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I was craving them kit kat chunkies last week and found a fudge and mint one! The fudge one is gorgeous isn't it!! Shame such high syns!!

I wondered how u make the satay sauce could u post the recipe please I love satay sauce!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too! You know whn you just get it into your head that you need one?!

The satay sauce I make is a tbsp of peanut butter , a tbsp of soy sauce and about 4/5 tbsp water - think others put spice in it but I dont

Yesterday was ok foodwise until I went out. My friend has been in oz for a year and has come back for a month before she moves back again. This will be the only time I saw her in three years! She was going to a Chinese all you can eat and it was the only time we could see ech other as I don't live at home anymore.

I planned to not eat when I was there. All went to plan til I got on the train and realised I was being stupid - I didn't have a decent dinner with me and I was giving up a social life for a diet.

So I ate what I wanted and was actually really full after two small plates, so stopped. I didn't make great choices but at least I had a good time.

Ill try to exercise more this weekend and minimise the damage but I need to allow myself a social life or I think ill just lose it completely!

Don't worry about it, you had a good evening and that's what matters. Two small plates at all you can eat is pretty good anyway!

Arghhhh I'm rubbish!

Seemed to be ok on Friday after the Chinese on Thursday night. But couldn't stop snacking. Then got asked to come home as my cousin is poorly - I didn't plan properly and just got so tempted by everything nice at home!

Have eaten loads - and mostly bad things. Bugger.

Ill be ok tomorrow when I get back to my house but weigh in will be bad!

Arghhhh I'm rubbish!

Seemed to be ok on Friday after the Chinese on Thursday night. But couldn't stop snacking. Then got asked to come home as my cousin is poorly - I didn't plan properly and just got so tempted by everything nice at home!

Have eaten loads - and mostly bad things. Bugger.

Ill be ok tomorrow when I get back to my house but weigh in will be bad!
Seems like everyone's had a rubbish weekend :-s just draw a line under it and start again. Hope your cousin is ok? Xx

Yeah cousin is OK... she has been having fits, she is 8 years old. Thinking it is epilepsy but she is still having the fits - can't get the medication right. Just so worried about her.

I am so pleased today I have managed to get back into SW. I didn't go to my weigh in - should have, I know, but I didn't want to see a bad number! I'll go next week, pay double as I've missed a week and hopefully lose enough weight to make 1 stone!

Today has been like this...

B: yoghurt (f), mixed berries (sf)
L: Spanish omelette (f & sf), 3 x cheese triangles (3/5 HExA), banana (sf)
S: Alpen Light (1/2 HexB)
D: Spanish omelette (f & sf), spring rolls (f & sf), 2 x cheese triangles (2/5 HExA), Mayo (0.5 syns), Mini Milk (2 syns)
S: Alpen Light (1/2 HexB)

Syns: 2.5/15
Weekly Syns: 2.5/15

Oooh that is exciting! So syns for day are 2/15! My boyfriend is taking me out on Wednesday (he asked for valentines day but I said I would rather go the day before!). We are going to Chiquitos and I plan to have whatever I want. So thinking if I can exercise this week and keep my syns low every day, then I should be ok.

My spring rolls were nice but definitely better on the day, rather than reheated - they go a bit chewy.

I boiled cannelloni tubes (though you can use lasagne and roll yourself). Then add my stir fry and quorn mix, filling the tubes. Then just cooked till crispy.

I definitely want to experiment more!

Sounds like a good plan to me. I want pancakes :(

I've never been either but want to try it! Do you like Zumba?

The menu looks amazing!

Oh I love Zumba! So much so that I go on my own! Never thought I would do that. I've not been on a Tuesday before and it's a new instructor and location. Dave is coming tomorrow so I won't be able to go tomorrow night.

I choose places that are at least a 20 min walk as its close enough to not give myself an excuse not to go, but far away enough to have an extra 40 min walk exercise!
Wish I could go more than once a week but can't afford it at the moment

Sounds a good plan. Not sure I'm coordinated enough or have enough rhythm for zumba!

Oh I'm hardly coordinated! There is only ever about 1 person who seems to know exactly what they are doing, and actually I never watch anyone else!

Tonight I went to the new class. Think ill go there instead of the other one. It's a bit closer and along a main road rather than the dodgy lanes I was going along.

They do two sessions a week and if you go to both then it's £6 rather than £4 each. I think I can justify that, so may go there instead.

Bought some grapes as I think I need to snack on fruit and don't want my bananas as a snack too often.

Also got a Malteaster Bunny! 8 syns for that. Means I've had 12 syns today.

Daily syns: 12/15
Weekly syns 14/30

Back