Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Hi Hun, how are you getting on? hope your well. How's uni going? Good luck for weigh in today, I'm sure you'll do great xxr

Hey Emma, glad you're back!

I'm doing ok... Lost 1lb today so pretty slow going but I'm not sticking to plan at all so am lucky in still losing if I'm honest! Planning next week properly and hoping to stick to it!

Uni is fine... Lots of work!

So motivated for this week. I'm hoping and praying I can stick with it. I haven't stuck 100% since starting so imagine what I can get if I do?! Been to the gym today already. Bought some scan bran yesterday so am going to force myself to use those!

Trying my best to stop drinking fizzy drinks and diet coke in particular. Am letting myself have sparkling water and squash. Need to stop that addiction!

i LOVE scan bran im the only one in my group who lies it, i smother it in philly and add some light balsamic dressinghope you are doing ok??/ need to get back on track but finding it really hard... i seem to have a good few days then ruin it somehow... back ont track today though :D hope you have a nice weekend :D

i LOVE scan bran im the only one in my group who lies it, i smother it in philly and add some light balsamic dressinghope you are doing ok??/ need to get back on track but finding it really hard... i seem to have a good few days then ruin it somehow... back ont track today though :D hope you have a nice weekend :D

Mmmm sounds yummy! I'm gonna have it as often as I can I think as it's meant to be so good for you. Ive been having cereal bars and doing red days a lot but having 4 hifis seems excessive!

Trying to do extra easy now as I was relying too much on the extra healthy extras.

I do the same... A couple of good days and ruin it. Hoping now I can exercise again that it will help keep me motivated!

Great day today for SW!

B: 2 x yoghurts
L: tomato soup (tomatoes, onion, herbs, garlic, carrots), scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA), ham, yoghurt (1)
D: mince, carrots, onion, tomatoes, baked beans, yoghurt (1)
S: propercorn popcorn (4.5)

I'm off to a quiz tonight that my grandad does. It's at the church hall - they are religious although I'm not. I used to help my granny out in the kitchen there as they provide a ploughmans in the middle. Used to have lovely quality time with Granny doing that.

She died in the Summer so this is the first quiz since then. I'm going to go along and take part. Won't have any of the ploughmans. They have crisps on the table and I'm going to take popcorn instead. It's take your own drink and my family will be drinking a lot of wine. I'm taking some sparkling flavoured water!

The propercorn popcon is so lovely - really recommend it. I tried the sweet and salty yesterday. That's 6 syns. Have bought sour cream and onion ones and some lightly salted ones too. Both at 4.5 syns. Get so much in the packets and low syns. Ideal!

I think I've seen that! My problem is that I don't have an off switch. If it's not a portioned packet then I'll eat loads. Feeling sick won't stop me!

So pleased with how I've done today. Avoided all the crisps and wine at the quiz and had my popcorn. When it came to the buffet, I had tomatoes and grapes!

My gym called me to ask how my hip was and I said I was going to do the gym as normal for a couple of weeks and then maybe we can look at my programme again to mix it up a bit. Looking forward to getting back into it!

Off to Henley this weekend. Plan is...

B: 2 x yoghurts
L: scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA), propercorn (4.5), banana
D: meal out. Aim to have pasta or chicken I guess.

Tomorrow...

B: breakfast out - aiming for bacon, fat cut off. Poached eggs. Have a cereal bar with me. Will allow syns for oil.
L: wetherspoons chilli noodles and chicken
D: should be home for dinner. Not sure what I'll have.

Aiming to stay within syns each day, but should be fine the rest of the week if I do go slightly over.

Thanks! Food today was...

B: yoghurts
L: propercorn (4.5), scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA)
D: butternut squash and pumpkin risotto (5) Side salad. Vanilla pannacotta (19.5)

I think I did pretty well! Breakfast was free. Lunch 4.5 syns. Mum had a cheese and ham croissant in a patisserie and I just had a diet coke. Resisted all the yummy cakes! Walked around loads. Was hungry so bought some pineapple chunks but didn't get round to eating them in the end!

Dinner was risotto but without cream. Just pumpkin, butternut squash, bacon (no visible fat) and pine nuts. Came with fatty bacon on top so gave that to mum. Had a side salad too. Allowing 5 syns for oil and pine nuts.

Pannacotta was amazing. Just looked up and it's 19.5 syns! Wow! Lovely at the time but lots of syns! In terms of calories though for the day, with walking too, I'm fine and not worried.

Daily syns are 29. Weekly so far are 35.5/30 so not bad really!

Had the worst night sleep. It's a wetherspoons pub and it has a dancefloor. They said they would put our room away from the dancefloor. Well... They moved the dancefloor! So we were right above it with the smoking area outside our window. That noise didn stop til 2am. Then our room was surrounded by rooms filled with 18 year olds having parties in every room and going back and forth. I didn't sleep til 3. ?

Today's plan is

B: yoghurt (1), pineapple
s: cereal bar (HExB)
L: sweet chilli noodles and chicken
D: tomato soup

Good day foodwise really. Looking forward to lunch. Going to go for a walk up and down the river as my mum is racing on it. Should be a nice day and a chance to do some good walking

Was meant to be in a wetherspoons for lunch but couldn't get a table. Ended up at a hungry horse. I had gammon, egg and chips but swapped chips for jacket potato with no butter. Came with tomato, pineapple and peas. So a free meal and will allow 3 syns for oil.

Really pleased I've chosen well on both meals out this weekend! Means food for today looks like...

B: yoghurt (1), cereal bar (HExB)
S: popcorn (6)
L: gammon (f), egg (f), potato (f), peas (sf), tomato (sf), pineapple (sf), oil (3)
D: tomato soup (sf), potato wedges (f), low low (HExA)

Daily syns: 10/15
Weekly syns: 45.5/45

Glad I'm only 0.5 syns over weekly syns so far... With a weekend away! Just need to make sure I'm good the rest of the week. Did an hours walking today, gym on Friday. Going to the gym tomorrow and Tuesday too so should be fine

Back