Sarah's SW Diary

Aww thank you, that would be amazing! I shall keep it in mind, and hopefully be able to do it soon :D :D xxxxxxxx

Here's the food for today:

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HexB)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)
Grapes (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn slices (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Melon (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
2 x glamorgan sausage (5 syns)
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Apple (free)
A few forkfuls of mushy pea curry (free)

Total: 12.5 syns

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Walkers baked crisps (5 syns)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Didn't get to have any!

Dinner
Jacket potato (free)
Mushy pea curry (free)
Low fat spread (3 syns)

Snacks
2 x Alpen lights (HexB)

Total: 10.5 syns

It was date 3 last night, all went very well and him being shy is no longer an issue! ;)
It's a good job I didn't have to go to work today! :8855:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about your grandad :bighug:

Did you take my advice and pounce on him then :8855:

Thanks tilly :) xx

As it turned out I didn't really have to! There was sort of a mutual pounce! :8855:

I've updated my food plan for yesterday - I was at my Grandma's with my Dad all day helping to arrange funeral things, so didn't get any lunch, and couldn't fit any fruit in either :( I have to say, my Grandma is one of the most incredible people I've ever come across, but she was struggling a bit yesterday. I could sort of tell that she just doesn't want any of it, he's gone and she can't stand thinking about it, but of course it all has to be dealt with, bless her.

Will post today's food plan in a min.

Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast
28g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn slices (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Apple (free)
Melon (free)

Dinner
Veg stir fry (free)
Noodles (free)

Snacks
Caramel snack-a-jacks (5 syns)

Total: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
It's weigh in day! I'm a bit nervous, after a big loss last week I don't know how this week will go. It's taster week this week, we have to make our favourite SW recipe, I'm making syn free pizza :D I've only done it once before, but I loved it, and I think it will go down well at group.

Here's what I've eaten today:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Quorn slices (free)

Lunch
Will either be super-noodles or cheese on toast, not really decided yet, will update when I have :)

I've made SW pizza for taster night, and I made rice pudding too, as my Mum is at work and hasn't got time to make anything before class tonight, so I've done hers too :) I had a little taste of the pudding and it's amazing!!

Lunch was low fat super-noodles, with a blob of low fat mayo mixed in for 2.5 syns. Sounds disgusting I know, but I have to mix it in with them once they're cooked, it tastes so much better! Mind you, mayonnaise makes anything taste better. I love the stuff!!

I lost 1.5lb this week, which brings me to 16lb total so far, I'm happy with that.

I'm even more happy that I got Slimmer of the Month!!! :bliss: It was a joint one, with another woman in group who got her 7st award tonight too. My Mum and I know her from years ago, when my Mum used to run the Brownies and she used to run a Guide group, it's amazing to see how well she's done. We both lost 11lb this month :D My lovely new magnet is on the fridge and my extra glittery sticker is proudly on my pack. I'm so pleased!

Mum lost 1.5lb this week as well which she was happy with too :) xxx

Today's food:

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HexB)
1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Marmite (free)
Apple (free)
Melon (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Veg chilli (1.5 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)
Meringue nest (3 syns)

Total: 11 syns

Here's the food plan for the day:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Tinned spaghetti (free)

Lunch
Tuna steak (HexB)
Roasted veg couscous (2 syns)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Dinner
Wholewheat spaghetti (free)
Passata (free)
28g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Fruit (free)

Total: 3.5 syns

I'm saving syns as am going to a wedding reception this evening. My plan is to have dinner before I go, so I don't raid the buffet, but I have syns to spare so I can have something if I want. If I don't I'll have a snack when I get in to bring my syns up a bit.

My god, I'm absolutely seething right now. If my sister was here I could swing for her, the little rat!

She was supposed to be coming over so we could go shopping for something to wear for the funeral.on Tues. She asked me on Weds night of we could, and she was annoyed when I said I had plans all day, so I said I would fit her in this morning. She text me yesterday asking what time she should be here and I said 10, as I'm going out at lunchtime. She text me back at 3.20 this morning saying ok, so I dragged myself up and showered, was just eating brekkie and she text me to say she's to tired from last night and won't be out of bed by 10!! Never mind that I was out last night too, stayed at someone elses and managed to be up and ready, or that she knew I'd changed my plans to fit her in, she text 15 mins before she's supposed to be here to say she's not coming!! She obviously would've known when she text me at stupid o'clock this morning that she wasn't in bed yet so wouldn't be here! That girl seriously needs to learn some decency!!! So annoyed!!

Right, here's the food plan for today:

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HexB)
1tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)
Tuna steak (HexB)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Mango (free)

Dinner
Going out, so don't know yet. Going to look at the menu online in a bit and plan it, but I'm not going to worry about it too much tonight, I feel like I need a relaxed night. I will still pick the healthiest looking option, but I'm not going to worry.

Update: Dinner was a goats cheese and caramelised onion ciabatta, with chips on the side (which I ate about half of). The ciabatta was absolutely divine, I was full after about half of it, but polished it off as it was so nice I couldn't stop! I've worked it out at 45 syns for the meal, bringing me to 52 for the day. Counting it as a flexi syn day, but have just worked out if I only have 5 syns today, tomorrow and Weds then I'm only over by 2 syns for the whole week, so that's what I'm aiming for :)

Just got in from go-karting for my mates birthday, and feel like I've lost half a stone just from sweating! I loved it, but she wasn't impressed, her boyfriend had booked it, knowing that she wanted him to take her to London for the weekend to see a show, and it was mostly his mates there, not hers. She hid it well, but she was really unhappy, so we've got to make tonight one to remember :D

Last edited:
The meal and the evening out were lovely, so that sort of made up for the go-karting, but it bless her, it wasn't the same as a weekend away. What made the go-karting even funnier was that when we got there he'd overbooked it and he couldn't join in! They only allow 10 driver on the track and he'd got 11 of us :8855::8855: He had a bit of a sulk. When we got going though my flatmate didn't like it so let him have her place.

Things with the shy boy are actually going really well :) After getting over the initial shyness, he's not so shy after all. We get on really well, have very similar taste in music, tv and old computer games :8855: it's all quite lovely, I'm not used to things going this well!

Was at the seaside for the day with my Mum and Gran yesterday for my Gran's birthday, had a lovely day. Had some gorgeous chips sitting on the pier, and even had a paddle in the sea! Hard to believe it's October!!

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Baked beans (free)
Mango (free)

Lunch
Chips (17.5 syns)
Mushy peas (free)
Ketchup (2 syns)

Dinner
2 x Alpen light bars (HexB)
Didn't have time for proper dinner, as got back from the seaside later than planned and was meeting the boy. Wasn't really hungry after the chips for lunch though! :eek: Never thought I'd hear myself say that!! :8855:

Snacks
Grapes (free)

Total: 19.5 syns

A little over, but nothing too major. I've worked out that even with this and the food out on Saturday, if I have 5 syns today, tomorrow and Weds I'm still only over by 2 for the whole week! Mum and Gran each had a massive ice-cream with a flake in too, which I resisted so quite pleased with myself really.

Today's food:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Meat free burger (0.5 syn)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)
Gherkins (free)
Grapes (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Cucumber (free)

Dinner
Veg stir-fry (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Noodles (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Total: 5.5 syns

Well, my only having 5 syns has gone completely out the window. It was Grandpa's funeral today, and I have to admit, I raided the buffet. I had about 6 sandwiches, too many cheese twists to conunt, and I think I had one of each of the mini desserts, maybe 2 of some of them...

Oh well. It's done, and there's nothing I can do to change it now. Weigh in tomorrow, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a STS and see what happens.

Back