Sarah's SW Diary

Well, my only having 5 syns has gone completely out the window. It was Grandpa's funeral today, and I have to admit, I raided the buffet. I had about 6 sandwiches, too many cheese twists to conunt, and I think I had one of each of the mini desserts, maybe 2 of some of them...

Oh well. It's done, and there's nothing I can do to change it now. Weigh in tomorrow, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a STS and see what happens.

I think you've done amazing to stay on plan up to today. You deserved a treat, especially today :)

Thanks Tilly.

I've just blown it even more by having chinese (I could only eat half of it,but still not good) and ben and jerry's ice-cream. I felt like I needed a blow out though, and now I've got it out my system.

I won't be doing it again anyway, the ice-cream has given me a horrible tummy-ache :(

Thanks Jackie :)

Just got back from WI, put on half a pound, but in all honesty it could've been a hell of a lot worse so I'm not too fussed. I've been back to 100% today so it'll be off with a bit more next week!

We had the Christmas wishes tree out today. I've put 19.5lb down, which would take me to exactly 13st. I know it sounds big, but if I lose 1.5-2lb a week I can do it. That'll mean I'm only 1st from target too.

I think I was the biggest wish on the tree, most people were putting either half a stone or a stone, but I know I could do that fairly easily and I wanted to give myself a bit of a challenge. I will do it though!

Here's yesterdays food:

Breakfast
28g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)

Dinner
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
Butter (2 syns)
Salad cream (2.5 syns)

Snacks
2 x hi-fi light bars (HexB)

Total: 10 syns

Here's the food plan for today:

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HexB)
Semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Moroccan couscous (5.5 syns)
Melon (free)
Watermelon (free)
Mango (free)

Dinner
Tuna steak (HexB)
Jacket potato (free)
Butter (3.5 syns)
Salad (free)

Snacks
Mugshot (free)
Baked beans (free)

Total: 11.5 syns

I'm at work with my Dad today. I drove him in as he has some important stuff to deal with before a meeting on Monday, so I'm sat in his office all day, and I have to admit, I'm pretty bored! I brought some uni work with me to do, but I can't concentrate in here.

Also, I was hungry, so just popped out to M&S for lunch. Didn't realise until I got back here that the couscous I bought has orange in it, which I'm allergic to. I've eaten it now, I'm just hoping there wasn't enough in it to upset me, although I can feel a headache starting which is not a good sign. My Dad just asked if I'm ok to stay for another couple of hours, so I shall try and hold out, but if this kicks in and I get a migraine I shall have to tell him and go home :(

Out for dinner tonight, to Buddies, which is the best burger place ever, and only exists in Northampton. I would normally have a big veggie burger, with chips and cheese sauce (they do the best pouring cheese on the planet!) and prawn coleslaw, but as I'm back to 100% I shall be having the dinner I've posted above. Provided of course I don't get a migraine and am too ill to go!

Last edited:
Thanks :) I've taken my tablets and stopped working, just playing games for a bit and hoping that if I stop concentrating for a while it will help!

Buddies is amazing! My flatmate and I used to be in there on a fairly regular basis...to the point where one of the waitresses actually knew who we were and what we order! :eek: That goes some way to explaining why my weight got out of control I suppose! xxxx

tillymax said:
I hope you're ok. Lily had an allergic reaction to pineapple this week and now there's you with the orange. Think I'll stick to chocolate from now on cos it sounds safer than fruit :8855:

Does everybody live in Northampton?

Have a nice night :)

Yeah, I'm ok thanks tilly. Oranges don't make me swell up or anything, they give me migraines. It's very annoying, as oranges used to be my favourite. It means I can't eat Jaffa Cakes!! Or chocolate orange :( It took ages to figure out what it was that was causing me to be ill. We thought it might be chocolate, because my Dad's allergic to that, so it's not much safer!

Dinner was good, stuck to plan and had a great time :D xx

Here's the food plan for the day:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Options choc-fudge brownie (3 syns)

Lunch
Cheese and onion crispbake (7.5 syns)
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Apple (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat spaghetti (free)
52g cheese (HexA + HexB)

Snacks
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Total: 13 syns

Thanks Jackie :D That means a lot!

So far yes, have got as far through my food plan as having had lunch but not had the apple yet, and so far have stuck to it. How are you getting on? Great news about your coat by the way! :D:D xxxx

Yep I am fine thanks sweetie. I did have a bit of a norty brekkie , a blueberrie muffin only a weeny one though so classing that as my syns for the day. I was out for coffee with my sister who loves to sabotage anything I do, but not worried about it as I am continuing on plan 100% so should be fine :D

If that's all you have as syns for the day it will be fine :D Yay for us on our 100% :innocent0002: We will be lovely and slim before we know it!

I know what you mean about the sabotage, I have so many friends who in one breath are saying how well I'm doing, and in the next breath are trying to force-feed me cake or chocolate or something. 'Go on, one bit won't hurt. You're doing well so it doesn't matter if you come out with us and have a massive takeaway and chocolate...' Well done for sticking to your guns and just having a little muffin :) xxxx

I was starving. I am so used to brekkie and this coffee out was unplanned. She went on and on so I felt it easier to have something small and syn it and shut her up :8855: also I knew if I ate nothing, (didn't get back till 11.30) I was more likely to pig out later on rubbish as so hungry, so all in all okay its a blueberry muffin but could have been worse.

I wish they'd just let us live our own lives :rolleyes: but people have to 'help' don't they :rolleyes: :8855:

We will get there :D :D :D

Back