Sarah's SW Diary

My mate is trying to convince me to go out tonight,I'm not really feeling up for it at the moment but we'll see. Tomorrow is a day of boring housework and then probably seeing the boy. Sunday I plan on doing very little if I can help it!

Are you doing much?x

Here's food for today:

Breakfast
28g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
Big box melon (free)

Dinner
Going out to an italian restaurant with the boy for dinner, so will try and pick something sensible. I have a HexB and 14 syns left to play with, so it should be fine!

Snacks
Advent calender chocolate (1 syn)
Mugshot (free)

Total: 1 syn (will be more after dinner!)

I got called into work today, someone didn't turn up so they rang me at 9 and asked me if I wanted some hours. I didn't get my lie in, or any house work done, but the extra cash next month will be lovely, and it was actually quite a nice day. I've also got extra shifts for Tuesday and Wednesday, every little helps!

Hi :) I had olives to start, and then salmon and crayfish linguine in a lemon and creme fraiche sauce, which I could only eat half of then I was too full! It was lovely though. I resisted pudding but I did have a hot chocolate, but I don't think I would have gone over?

Had a lovely night, I even got a massage, which was amazing :D had a good night's sleep, and a nice lie in with lots of snuggles, it was lovely. We went out for brunch again, but I wasn't quite so good and had a veggie burger with chips. Whoops! It's all I've had today though, and we walked quite a long way. I bought a new hoover and have totally blitzed my flat this afternoon too so had lots of exercise. I've only just started to feel hungry so am tucking in to a big box of melon and that will be me done for the day.

Right food plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
2 x quorn sausage (2 syns)
Baked beans (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)

Lunch
Lentil & mushroom loaf (HexB)
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Apple (free)

Dinner
Vegetable chilli (1.5 syn)
BNS chips (free)
28g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Grapes (free)

Total: 5.5 syns

Last edited:
Tomorrow's food:

Breakfast
28g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Prawns (HexB)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)
Cucumber (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
Bolognese sauce (free)
28g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Apple (free)

Total: 5 syns

Yeah, it was lovely :)

I'm alright thanks, just got home from work and had a yummy jacket potato. I'm hopeful about WI tomorrow, I've been a good girl and I feel slimmer. Hopefully last week's gain has gone! It's star week as of today, but we'll see. How are you? x

Glad you've had 2 good days :) it's always nice to be off work!

I'm sulking a bit again, I only lost 1lb. I know it's a loss and I should be happy, but I really expected more.

1lb is good but I know you'll be upset after last week.

Did you mix up your hex's this week?

What about upping your syns to see if that get things moving. Sounds daft I know but sometimes it works.

You've lost a lot so far and maybe it's just settling down a bit now.

Have you heard me - like I've got a clue when it's taken me ages to have a 100% day :eek:

I've had different Hex's to normal this week, not haf any bread at all, and tried to have them at different times too to shake things up. I normally use most of my syns, I only have less if I've had more one day to balance things out.

I guess it could just be things settling down, but I've still got a fair bit to go, I didn't expect it yet.

I know 1lb is good, and I probably sound silly and ungrateful :( I was just hoping for more. It is star week so I guess it could be that. I'll have my little sulk and be back to normal.tomorrow.

Thanks for your support, both of you. Sorry if I sound moany!

Well, yesterday didn't go to plan at all. I was good until lunch time, then went to the cinema with my friend and had Ben & Jerry's. Then the boy was over last night, and we had the sin of all sins. Dominoes pizza. :eek:

Looking at it from a positive though, I only had one scoop of Ben & Jerry's with sauce on, and I had frozen yogurt. Before I would have had a large 3 scoop sundae with full fat ice-cream.

Again with the pizza, before I would have had a medium pizza and wedges to myself. Last night I had a small pizza, which I only ate 3 quarters of, and we shared some wedges. I sent the leftovers to work with the boy as well, so I can't eat it today.

Now, I know I was very naughty, but that just goes to show how much I've changed so I'm going to look at it in a positive light. It just goes to show that when this journey is finished I can have treats now and again without going back to my old ways,and I proud of that!

Today's food:

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast (HexB)
2 x Quorn sausage (2 syns)
Baked beans (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)
Salad cream (1.5 syn)

Dinner
Lentil & mushroom loaf (HexB)
Baked beans (free)

Snacks
Advent calendar chocolate (1 syn)

Total: 7.5 syns

Last edited:
tillymax said:
That's not naughty Sarah. Thin people don't just eat healthy foods. They have naughty stuff in moderation which is what you did. You should be very proud of yourself :D

I want pizza now :rolleyes:

Haha, sorry Tilly! :giggle: I'm very pleased with myself though. I'm not thin yet, still got a fair bit to go before I get there, but now I am 100% confident that when I get there I will stay there for good!

I couldn't do it without support from you lot though, so thank you!

Back