Sarah's SW Diary

Brilliant nsv. You totally deserve it as you've worked really hard :)

Well, yesterday's plan went completely out the window! Breakfast was fine, but then I went back to bed, got up at about 3 and went to the cinema with my friend and had the mini oreos. When we came out it was nearly 7, I hadn't had lunch or dinner and was picking the boy up sttaight from dropping my mate off. I wasn't actually that hungry, but knew I needed to eat or I'd have to later, and the boy had already had dinner so didn't want to eat on my own while he was there! Got a meal deal from sainsbury's petrol station and ate it at my mates before I picked him up. I had a low fat prawn sandwich and some baked.crisps, not too bad but definitely not on plan! Then the boy bought me some chocolate, so I ate that too! Not one of the massive bars, but a dairy milk bar and a half size bar. Not good, and no superfree all day!! Whoops!

I'll be having yesterday's plan today,minus the mini oreos.

Ok, seeing as I didn't get out of bed until gone 1.30 (had a lovely long lie-in with the boy :D), I'm adapting yesterday's plan slightly. Here's what I'll be having today:

Breakfast
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
56g cheese (HexA+HexB)
Low fat salad cream (1.5 syns)
Apple (free)

Dinner
Rice (free)
Chickpea dahl (free)
Mango (free)

Snacks
Melon (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Cucumber (free)
Marmite (free)

Total: 5.5 syns

Haha yeah, it was yummy! Been 100% today, just had my tea and am so full I'm having a break before I have my mango for pudding, and don't think I could fit in anything off plan if I tried!

I might see if I can get that when we're at his, we're always at mine at the moment. He's just bought a house and is staying at his Mum's until he's got it sorted to move in. He picked the keys up on Friday and took me to see it last night :D

Right, food for today:

Breakfast
28g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Went to Milton Keynes with the boy today, and he took me to Wagamama for lunch :D I had pravns and vegetables in a chilli sauce with noodles, so counting the prawns as my 2nd HexB, the noodles are free, the veg was all superfree so just got to syn the sauce.

Dinner
BNS chips (free)
Garlic mushrooms (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Total: Not sure but I can't see there being more than 14.5 syns in the sauce at lunch, so counting today as on plan :D

I'm off the wagon again today :break_diet:. I dropped the boy off at work, stopped at Morrison's on the way home and bought 2 big cheese and onion pasties from the bakery counter, a bag of triple choc cookies and 2 bottles of lucozade. So far I've eaten 1 pastie, 2 cookies and drank one of the bottles, not good. The pastie actually made me feel a bit sick, but I'll have to eat the other one at some point, otherwise it will just get thrown out. I can already hear it calling to me. Someone slap me please??

Weigh in tonight, goodness only knows how that will go. I'd love to have lost 1lb and get my sticker, but I doubt it will happen. Looked back over my diary this morning and only had 2 days where I've been naughty (although they weren't that bad and I had a very small amount of syns the following days), but think I might have screwed my chances with this morning's binge. :sigh: Why do I keep doing this?? :cry:

I've eaten it :eek: I did save it and have it for black hole tea after weigh in though, so it's not that big a deal and I shall be back on the wagon tomorrow.

Weigh in wise I STS. I'm actually really happy with that, as there was a problem with the scales last week (a lot of people were showing a big loss last week, mine was fine but they went wrong a couple of people after me, then when our consultant did her Thursday group they packed in completely!). She had new ones this week, and everybody either STS or had a gain (SOTW had only lost 0.5lb!). I think if the original scales hadn't gone wrong and we were still using them I'd have lost, judging from everyone elses result. She's going to try and get us all a refund for last week, as it's put everybody out.

I now have 8lb to lose in 4 weeks if I'm going to get my Christmas wish, and I AM going to do it. My bum will be firmly back in it's seat on the wagon tomorrow!

Here's my plan or the day:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Tinned spaghetti (free)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Chocolate nesquik powder (3 syns)

Lunch
Couscous (free)
Red & green pepper, red onion and mushroom (free)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)
Grapes (free)

Dinner
Sweet potato & black bean chilli (free)
Rice (free)
28g cheese (HexB)
3 x 1 syn cupcakes (3 syns)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Snacks
Melon (free)
Apple (free)
1 x 1 syn cupcake (1 syn)

Total: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Today's plan:

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal roll (2 x HexB)
Cucumber (free)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)

Lunch
Spicy parsnip soup (0.5 syn)

Dinner
Quorn sausages (2 syns)
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Baked beans (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)

Snacks
Fruit (free)

Total: 6 syns

:wavey: I must try the parsnip soup. I love soup at lunchtime at the moment as its easy and seems to be more filling that I ever thought it would be :D

Hows things? Hows 'the boy' :giggle:

I made tuscan bean soup yesterday and that was lovely and even better with a HEXA of grated cheese on top, seemed a real 'treat'
xxxxxxxx

:wavey: I must try the parsnip soup. I love soup at lunchtime at the moment as its easy and seems to be more filling that I ever thought it would be :D

Hows things? Hows 'the boy' :giggle:

I made tuscan bean soup yesterday and that was lovely and even better with a HEXA of grated cheese on top, seemed a real 'treat'
xxxxxxxx

The parsnip soup is lovely, really thick and filling and the spiciness means it's nice and warming too :D How did you make the tuscan bean soup? That sounds fab!

I'm alright, aside from having woken up with a horrible headache :( I think it's a combination of my shoulders and neck being really tense, and the fact that I haven't had any diet coke or chocolate for a few days :eek:

Things with the boy are good :D Just trying to work out if we're going to get to see each other today, he has his son till about 4, and I'm out tonight so not sure, and I'm in London all day/night tomorrow so it might not be till in the week sometime.

Hope you manage to see him at some point sweetie. What a busy life you lead :D

the soup. I didn't do the fry this and do this I just bunged it all in :D

1 small red onion finely diced
1 fat clove garlic crushed or finely diced
2 carrots chopped fine
2 sticks celery chopped
1 400g can chopped tomatoes
1 400g can mixed beans drained and washed
1 tbsp tomato puree
2 knorr veg stock pots
pinch thyme
salt and black pepper
water

simmer and serve. I blitzed mine briefly with hand blender when cooked. served and did a small amount of grated cheese on top, lush :D xxxxx

We're meeting up for a drink between him dropping his son off and me going out :D

That sounds yummy, I'll give it a go at some point. I love soup, especially when it's cold like it is at the moment.

Right, food plan for today:

Breakfast

Couscous (free)
Red & green pepper, red onion & mushroom (free)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
57g primula light (HexA)
Tinned tuna (HexB+2 syns)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Meat free burger (0.5 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)
Gherkins (free)

Total: 8 syns

Thanks tilly, we will :D

My sister, my flatmate and I are going to see Frank Turner at the Hammersmith Apollo tomorrow night, and are spending the day in London first. I'm so excited, I love him :D hehehe xx

Back