Sarah's SW Diary

Have a lovely Christmas Sarah :xmascheers:

:26:

Thanks, both of you. I'm feeling better, but my voice is still AWOL. My flatmate found it funny yesterday, I kept going from sounding like a chipmunk to then sounding like a dirty old man when I laugh. My sister told me today that I sound like I could get a job on a sex phoneline. So, it's highly amusing for everyone else, but annoying for me, and it hurts if I try and speak any louder than a whisper.

Oh well, I'm in bed with a lemsip with honey in again, and hopefully it will be better tomorrow. Today has been lovely, we do Christmas with my Mum's side on Christmas eve, so I've eaten lots, got lovely presents and had lots of laughs with my family.

I'm staying at my Dad's tonight so will be here for breakfast then off to my Auntie's for dinner, so lots more food tomorrow, more presents and family fun too, although it's very different with my Dad's side!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas too :D xxxx

I'm back! Weigh in was last night and I'm pleased to report that over Christmas I managed to get away with only gaining 1lb, which I'm very happy with! I was never really bad, I only had what I wanted and never had more than one helping, and no snacking in between meals, but still haven't been on plan for at least a week and a half, so I'm very pleased. I got my new pack last night too, we're now allowed more of certain foods as healthy extras, and there are a few other changes, so will be going through that later.

I got lots of lovely things for Christmas, lots of clothes, which are all size 14 and fit perfectly, I was so happy! My Mum bought me a food processor, which I've been using this morning, have made some wholemeal bread dough that I'm going to make into rolls when it's risen, and have been shopping this morning and bought lots of lovely healthy food, so am 100% back on plan as of today.

Here's today's food plan:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Carrot & coriander soup (free)
Home-made wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)

Dinner
Veggie shepherds pie with swede & carrot mash (free)
Baked beans (free)
Gravy (3.5 syns)

Snacks
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Hot chocolate powder (3.5 syns)

Total: 9 syns

Thanks Jackie :)

You'll get to your size 14 dream, I'm sure of it :D

I've just had my lunch, soup with rolls fresh from the oven. They came out tiny so I had 2 to make up the HexB weight, and they're very tasty! I shall be doing them again, that's for sure! xxxx

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Tomato soup (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
75g primula light (HexA)
Tin tuna (HexB + 2 syns)
Extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Dinner
Vegetable stir fry (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Noodles (free)

Snacks
Creamy cheese mugshot (2.5 syns)
Apple (free)

Total: 9 syns

Hey Sarah...

I'm a Veggie too and I thought this would be a good time to try to pinch a couple of your favourite recipes on here if I may...?

I've only just started Green so any help would be appreciated... :)

Brothers Slim said:
Hey Sarah...

I'm a Veggie too and I thought this would be a good time to try to pinch a couple of your favourite recipes on here if I may...?

I've only just started Green so any help would be appreciated... :)

Hi, thanks for stopping by :)

Of course, you're welcome to any recipes you like, I put my food plan up every day so if there's anything you like the sound of then just ask and I'll post the recipe.

Hope you get on alright with Green days, I love them and find them really easy to follow. x

JackieN said:
Sarahs back :D tomato soup for brekkie :D

how are you sweetie> xxxxxxxx

Haha, I am definitely back. 2 days 100% back on plan, and lots of healthy soups made. Had to fit the tomato one in somewhere, and breakfast seemed like the best option :giggle:

I'm ok, having a quiet night in knitting. Now I sound like an old lady :8855: I have a new project, knitting cut phone covers to sell! How are you getting on? I loved your list of positives earlier, I might have to start posting 3 each day with my food plan. xxx

Thank you Sarah... I really appreciate that... :D x

:party0038:

JackieN said:
knitting :eek: you :eek: cant imagine it :giggle: you must show me one finished :D

Yep I shall pop in each day to check you have completed your 3 positives from now on :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha I know, I'm nor a typical knitter I don't think :giggle:

I'll put a pic up tomorrow :D

Ok, I'll start tomorrow when I post my food plan in the morning xxxxxxx

Just had a quick look Sarah and i've found 3 I'm interested in...

Mushroom and lentil loaf
Magic porridge
Strawberry magic porridge

Thank you :D

Brothers Slim said:
Just had a quick look Sarah and i've found 3 I'm interested in...

Mushroom and lentil loaf
Magic porridge
Strawberry magic porridge

Thank you :D

Magic porridge is really easy, you do it the night before. Weigh an your HexB of porridge oats into a bowl and mix in a mullerlight, cover with clingfilm and put in the fridge overnight. When you get up in the morning it's ready, magic! Strawberry magic porridge is the same, just done with a strawberry mullerlight.

Lentil and mushroom loaf: 1HexA per quarter of the loaf. Freezes well, I divide it into portions and freeze it.

Ingredients
125g dried green lentils
250g mushrooms, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 egg, beaten
112g mature cheddar, grated (keep 28g of this to one side for topping)
1 tsp marmite
1 tsp dried mustard powder
Pinch mixed herbs
Salt & pepper

Method
Boil the lentils for 20 mins and drain. Meanwhile fry the onion, garli, and mushrooms in frylight until cooked. Mix everything in a bowl (apart from cheese for topping). Spray the inside of a loaf tin with frylight and pour in the mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 200°C for 30 mins.

JackieN said:
Big Brother will be watching to ensure you do :D

I just can't see you knitting :giggle: sorry :8855:

I mean people that eat shepherds pie and soup for brekkie don't knit do they :giggle:

look forward to seeing the piccies :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know, I probably sound even more odd now you know I knit :giggle: xxxxx

Back