Sarah's SW Diary

Although a little later than planned, here are the pics of my knitted phone covers. Jackie, if you want one they're £3 each :giggle:

Do you do a sheep one or can you do a sheep one...? If you can you have an order from me... :D

Sts is brilliant at Christmas/New Year time :D

Sarah have you put the phone socks on ebay. You might earn a bit more money - towards the wedding of course :D

Jackie - do phones have feet made me giggle :D

I'm sure I can do a sheep :)

I might stick them on ebay when I've got a bigger batch done, that's a good plan, thanks tilly!

Here's today's food plan:

Breakfast
30g readybrek (HexB)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Reduced sugar jam (1.5 syn)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Cheese (HexA + HexB)
Coleslaw (10 syns)

Dinner
Pasta'n' sauce (free)

Total: 11.5 syn

Positives
1) It's friday!
2) I'm working with my best friend today
3) I get a chilled night tonight

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot about Etsy! I had to stop myself going on there a while ago to stop myself buying things I couldn't afford :giggle:

Here's the food plan for today:

Breakfast
Half tin spaghetti (free)

Lunch
Apple (free)
Speedy tomato soup (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
6 x Laughing cow extra light triangles (HexA)

Dinner
Went to a Vietnemese restaurant, I was very good. I had scallops with ginger and spring onion, which was lovely. I didn't eat all of it as was too ful. We had a rice with shrimps in, and some noodles, which I had a little bit of each, but they would both be free. I also tried a frogs leg!! Counting the seafoody bits in the food as my second HexB and everything else is synned.

Total: Not sure, can't see it being more than 15 syns though.

Positives for today:
1) It's Saturday, and I had a lovely lie-in
2) I managed to get round Morrison's without wanting to punch someone. This is a biggie, as I hate shopping on a Saturday, I swear people are more stupid and deliberately annoying than they are in the week, and there are more of them. I had to go though as I had literally run out of anything I could make a reasonable meal from, and I got through it without being grumpy!
3) I now have lots of healthy food in the house, and am going to spend the day batch cooking healthy soups and things :)

I feel a bit like I'm neglecting everyone's diaries, but at the moment it seems difficult enough to get time just to get on here and do this every day! Hopefully soon there will be more hours in the day or something.

Last edited:
Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Quorn fajita strips (free)

Lunch
3 x quorn sausages (3 syns)
Colcannon (3.5 syns)
Gravy (3.5 syns)

Dinner
Wholemeal pitta (HexB)
Falafels (4 syns)
Home-made houmous (free)
BNS chips (free)
30g cheese (HexA)

Total: 15 syns

Today's positives:
1) I went out for dinner last night, and for lunch today and managed to stick to plan.
2) I got a wii fit board today, so am looking forward to using it to get back into exercising.
3) This one's my favourite :D The boy took me out to meet his best friend last night, and the subject came up as to what is going on between us. He is now officially my boyfriend. Eeeeee! :D :D

tillymax said:
But but but we already knew he was your boyfriend. Men are so slow. Don't know about the hat Jackie. Think we might need a zimmer frame with the speed of his thoughts :D

Hehe I know, but it was the first time it's ever actually been said, so now it's official. Men are most definitely slow, it's been 4ish months, and I've met his mum and it's only just come up!

Food plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)
Nectarine (free)

Lunch
Carrot & coriander soup (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Plums (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Mushroom stirfry (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
Carrot sticks (free)
Houmous (free)
4 finger Kitkat (11.5 syns)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Hot chocolate (3.5 syns)

Total: 15 syns

Last edited:
Today's food:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
30g cheese (HexA)
2 x plums (free)

Dinner
Mushroom stirfry (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
Nectarine (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Chocolate bar (?)

Total: will update when I know what chocolate I'm having.

Today's positives:
1) Work is busy so the day will go quick.
2) Going to see the girl with the dragon tattoo tonight, can't wait!
3) I feel quite awake and refreshed today, it's good.

I put on a pound last night. Not happy about it, but I had my little sulk and I've got my head back on track now.

Today's food:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)

Lunch
Carrot & coriander soup (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
Bolognese sauce (free)
30g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Nectarine (free)
2 x plums (free)
Twirl (9 syns)
Apple juice (2.5 syns)

Total: 11.5 syns

Today's positives:
1) I'm not letting my gain get to me.
2) I'm really having to think of things I want to eat to get my syns in.
3) It's nearly the weekend!

Last edited:
hello, I just read through most of your diary and I love it :) You're very organised. I've just finished my first week on SW and I've STS. Getting some inspiration from your menus though x

hello, I just read through most of your diary and I love it :) You're very organised. I've just finished my first week on SW and I've STS. Getting some inspiration from your menus though x

Hi, thanks for popping in :) I find I have to be organised, otherwise I find myself drifting off plan. Keeping a diary on here really helps me stay on plan, as I know exactly what I'm having and when, and I can look back at things and see where I've gone wrong if I have problems. I hope you get on alright with the plan, feel free to check out my diary as and when you need to :) xx

you ok Sarah? xxxxx

I'm alright thanks Jackie, just had a particularly crazy week and feel absolutely shattered! I've been struggling to find time to get on here, even just to fill in my own food plan, let alone go through everyone's diaries so feel like I'm getting behind!

I'm pushing on with the plan in spit of my gain this week. I'm determined not to let it beat me, I'm hoping to get to my target by the end of Feb, so I've got a lot of work to do!

How are you? I did have a peep in your diary, but I've missed so much I didn't read it all! xxxxx

Scales are so annoying. They're either going up or not going down fast enough.

What was the girl with the dragon tattoo like?

They are, but I'm cracking on and not letting it get me down. We will all get there eventually!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was brilliant! It wasn't quite true to the book, they had missed a few things out and had changed the ending slightly, but they'd got the characters to a tee. I was a bit worried the boy wouldn't like it, as he hasn't read the book and it's a bit intense, but he really enjoyed it too :)

How are you? xx

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Half tin spaghetti (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
75g primula light (HexA)
Tin tuna (HexB + 2 syns)
Extra light mayo (1.5 syns)
Gherkins (free)