Sweet potato chilli (free)
Rice (free)
30g cheese (HexB)

Snacks
Grapes (free)
Pineapple (free)

Total: 12 syns

Positives for today:
1) I had a nap yesterday afternoon, and an early night, and a long lie in this morning, so feel like I've almost caught up on sleep!

2) I'm going out tonight. It's been ages since me and my flatmate have had a proper night out, recently we've been arranging things and then cancelling because we can't be bothered, but tonight we are going and it's going to be fun!

3) Te boy and I were talking last night and are hopefully going on holiday! We need to work out what we can afford, it won't be anything big, but it will be an actual holiday! I don't remember the last time I went anywhere!

Right, after another few days of being AWOL on here, I'm back again. I lost 3lb at WI last night, so I'm now over my blip, and am determined to get back on track. I have been naughty since Saturday, and can feel myself going into self-destruct mode, which is what I always do. Just when everything is going well, I can't handle it and have to ruin everything. I got drunk on Saturday, which I haven't done for so long (I haven't had a drink since February!!), then had to have Subway and Lucozade on Sunday morning to clear the hangover, then on Monday I had pizza and pringles with dip. My not coming on here is probably a part of it too.

I go into this cycle, where I don't like myself and feel like I don't deserve what I've worked for, so I sabotage myself and ruin it all by bingeing, then punish myself for it doing it by eating more and putting all the weight back on (and more). I'm really determined not to do that this time, I want to be happy with myself and let myself get to where I want to be and stay there for good. I need to come on here every day and write down what I'm eating, and stick to plan. Please feel free to kive me a big :slap: :asskick: if I start wobbling off plan again, I'm going to need it.

Here's today's plan:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Couscous (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Peppers (free)
Onion (free)
Courgette (free)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Dinner
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn burger (0.5 syn)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
30g cheese (HexA)
BNS chips (free)

Snacks
Baked crisps (5 syns)
2 x plums (free)

I had a hot chocolate and a rocky road cupcake when I met my friend. Don't know how many syns that would be, but my plan is not to go over 10 syns on any other day this week, and it should level out. I hope!

Total: 8 syns (plus hot choc & cupcake)

Last edited:
Oh Sarah sweetie I am sorry :bighug: I went awol for a couple of days so not been on diaries until last night and this morning :bighug:

I've always done that too, but do you know since getting into the slimpods I no longer do that :) I am actually beginning to like myself not big time but I am getting there :)

Have another :bighug: and well done on the 3lb loss thats fab :wee:

Thanks lovely ladies, and Tilly I will need that kick up the bum at some point, so you can use it as stress relief/body magic :D

I'm trying an extra easy day today, just to shake things up a bit :eek:

Here's the plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Mugshot (free)
Plums (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Prawns (free)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)
Salad (free)

Dinner
Salmon fillet (free)
Couscous (free)
Onion (free)
Red pepper (free)
Green pepper (free)
Courgette (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Hot chocolate (3.5 syns)

Total : 10 syns

EE seems to be going well so far. I don't think I'll do it often, as I don't eat enough fish for it to be worth it, an most days I'd rather have 2 Bs fo cereal and bread, but it's quite nice for a change, and it means I can have fish for tea without having to weigh it out and have a piddly little bit :)

Everything else is alright, I'm just trying to get my back in gear with my uni work, as I've been slacking a bit recently (more of my own self-destructiveness!), but my internet keeps booting me off which is quite frustrating! How are you? xxx

PS, I haven't forgotten about your penguin and mouse phone covers, hopefully I'll get them done over the weekend :D xx

Ok, didn't get to post yesterday, so here's what I ate:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Cucumber (free)

Lunch
Tuna steak (HexB)
Jacket potato (free)
Butter (3.5 syns)
Salad (free)

Dinner
Vegetable stir-fry (free)
Noodles (free)
Blue dragon hoi-sin sauce (8 syns :eek:)
Oil (2 syns)

Snacks
5 x Laughing cow light trangles (HexA)

Total: 14 syns

Tilly, I was good again yesterday, but think I need that kick today :cry:

So far:

Breakfast
3 x white slices toast
Real butter (Prob about 5 syns worth)
Cheese (HexA)

Snacks
A whole bar of milka happy cows and a star bar! Whoops!

Dinner will probably be mushy pea curry and a jacket potato, as was talking about it the other day and really fancy it now, my consultant has asked me to make it for taster night this week too, she heard about it and has never tried it.

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Mugshot (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
75g primula light (HexA)
Tin tuna (HexB+2 syns)
Extra light mayo (1.5 syns)
Gherkins (free)

Dinner
Mushroom stir-fry (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
Grapes (free)
Mini roll (6 syns)
Toffee Mullerlight (free)

Total: 12 syns

Last edited:
I've been back on track today. I thought I'd better, I knew you'd come and tell me off if I didn't, and I don't want a double kick! :giggle: x

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla Mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Mushy pea curry (free)

Dinner
Mushroom stir-fry (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
Meeting my friend at lunchtime, so will be having a hot chocolate again, this time with skimmed milk and no cake! Normal Costa hot choc isn't on the SW site, but there is a frosed mint one that's 21 syns if done with skimmed milk. The plain one will be slightly less as it doesn't have the syrup in and isn't frosted, but I'm not having any other syns today anyway and shall count it as 21.

Total: 21 syns

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Salad (free)

Dinner
Sweet potato chilli (free)