Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Aww im sorry to hear you having problems hun.. just remember, whats for you wont pass you.. keep the chin up.. ! xx

Am thinking of you, have been there myself and can imagine the pain - sometimes when you love someone very much you end up saying things you would never dream of saying to anyone else (I know that doesn't make it right) I hope you are able to resolve it if that's what you want to do x

Thank you, Nelly. We definitely want to work through it, he just needs some space to get his head straight so is going home to his parents this weekend. He moved away from his family and friends to move in with me so I think he feels rather isolated sometimes. I will miss him terribly over the weekend but hopefully on Monday we can start again. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe a bit of space will do you some good but be careful losing weight that quickly, you'll make yourself ill. You need to eat properly love even if you don't feel like it.

The great thing about this forum is how honest you can be with people as nobody knows you. If you ever need to talk/rant/share good news we are all here to listen xxx

Cazran25 said:
Maybe a bit of space will do you some good but be careful losing weight that quickly, you'll make yourself ill. You need to eat properly love even if you don't feel like it.

The great thing about this forum is how honest you can be with people as nobody knows you. If you ever need to talk/rant/share good news we are all here to listen xxx

Thank you, honey, I really do appreciate your kind words. We were due to go to center parcs tonight with friends and I'm still going to go so that I can have some thinking time too. I'll make sure I eat properly there - i'll have people to feed me!

Hope you're having a good week - not long til dress fitting xx

B - 2 Alpen Lights (HEXB) and several cups of Earl Grey
L - Something light while finishing packing - maybe fruit and yoghurt? Really not feeling hungry at all.
D - BBQ and salad courtesy of my lovely friends. And will be using all today's and yesterday's syns on wine I think!

I need something positive to hang onto today so have prematurely updated my stats to reflect today's weight. I know daily weighing is bad but it's the silver lining in an enormous cloud so needs must, I think! I intend to be pretty good at Center Parcs so I should have no problem maintaining that 'til WI on Tuesday. According to the British Heart Foundation's BMI calculator, it gives me a healthy BMI too, which is brilliant.

Just had an email from a business acquaintance who I bumped into at a meeting on Wednesday and she said I was looking 'ridiculously skinny', which is amazing, because I don't think I've ever been called skinny in my life! It's never really a word which will apply to me, but to feel better in my own skin is helping me this week. Annoyingly I tried on some jeans this morning which I'd bought a year ago a bit too tight (another thing to slim into) and now they're too big! Donating them to my mum instead!!

Another rant which nobody needs to reply to - just need to do a bit of cathartic typing! Am trying to give the OH the space he needs to get his head straight, but am really struggling not to email and text him all the time. Usually we're in pretty constant contact all day, just little updates on what's happening at work, deciding on dinner plans etc., and not having that today I feel totally lost! It's totally daft I know, and if I start hassling him, it'll drive him nuts, but I just can't stop thinking about him. So glad I'm going away this weekend because sitting in the house waiting for him to come home would have driven me proper mental!! It's going to be a bit weird, because they're his friends, but they are so lovely and have told me I have no choice but to go and have fun with them :) Luckily one of their mum's does SW so when they do the big shop before we check in, they will buy plenty of stuff I can enjoy. Will be packing my own Alpen Lights though!

OOh just think of the lovely spa and relaxation away.. it will be great.. and probably the space you need too hun.. its hard all this milarkey.. i broke up with my fella on monday night.. but its making me more determined to stick with SW.. i wanna be a skinny so i can feel good and enjoy my single life again!

Just checking up on you and how you are today. You def sound more positive :bighug:its good that you are going to go away this weekend and you both can have some space. My Boyf moved 200 miles to live with me 5 years ago and OMG we had issues, its only really since my brother moved away from home that im able to see it more from boyfs point of view. We are off to visit his mum and friends this aftrenoon actually for the weekend and like you I really need to stick to plan.

Will you be able to pop on over thew weekend? (this place really keeps me on track) and WOW 10.7 I think thats going to be my overall target.

x

Thank you gorgeous ladies.

Nellylou - you know exactly where I'm coming from. It's really hard but I'm hopeful we can fix it. Will try and pop on a few times but not sure what the 3G will be like in the middle of Longleat Forest :) your weight loss is totally inspirational missy - amazing!

xxxx

Hey Miss_Corset, I've been mainly off-plan, as I've been having problems with my OH too, and was too embarrassed to come on here, with more excuses.

But just wanted to say how well you are handling the situation. You haven't used it as an excuse to eat junk (like I have)! You've kept on going, and that's what makes you an inspiration. Keep going and well done. Hope you sort things out with your OH.

3G in longleat is shockingly bad my love so concentrate on having a good time and giggles with friends. Hopefully you'll have a few deer and squirrels join you for breakfast like I did! xxx

Thanks glam. Sorry to hear you've been having problems too. Really hope you're ok.

Caz - you're totally right about 3G. Have just got it so making the most of it!

Pretty good last night, lean chicken with salad. 2 small slices of baguette (6 syns?), 2 small glasses of white wine (6 syns), 2 marshmallows (2 syns) and 1 Jaffa cake (2 syns). A little over but I'd hardly eaten for 2 days so it's ok!

Center parcs is amazing. Had a wicked evening in the pool then dinner in front of our log fire. Just doing horse riding now then spa this evening. Lush!!!

Centre parks sounds lovely, have fun :) x

B - muller light with strawberries and a banana
L - SW-ish carbonara - 2 syns. 2 glasses wine (8 syns)
D- crudités and 1 tsp hummus (1 syn)
5 mikado (2.5 syns) and 1 Oreo (2 syns)

Could be worse!

Had amazing day - horse riding, swimming, spa evening with fish pedicure. Bliss!

B - hexb wholemeal roll with 2 bacon medallions
L - probably naughtiness at the pancake house!

Back