Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

So very hungover after work Christmas party!
image-1637060342.jpg

image-3411010012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look great! :) lovely dress your such a slinky lady, hope your feeling bit less hungover now xx

Aww thanks ladies!

Awesome night but the 5.15 finish was probably not a great idea. Have spent the day in my onesie watching films. Just had my nails done though and am starting to feel human again! Hope everyone is having lovely Saturdays xx

Hey Miss C, are you off to SA today? xx

Sure am! My scales hated me this morning after a weekend of total excess and I know this week is going to be heavy on booze so I dread to think what they will say when I get back!

Hope you have a good week hun xx

Sure am! My scales hated me this morning after a weekend of total excess and I know this week is going to be heavy on booze so I dread to think what they will say when I get back!

Hope you have a good week hun xx

Lol :) yep my scales hate me at the moment too. Have a lovely time x

I think we have to face the fact that it's Christmas and we're probably going to start off 2013 a few lbs heavier than we are now. BUT, we've worked really hard this year and it'll drop off in January!

Hang in there my lovely! xx

Hey you, when are you back from SA? Hope you had a lovely time x

Hello lovely! I got back on Saturday but have been shamefully absent from here because I've been a very bad off plan girl! Work has been rubbish so have been having naughty takeaways and meals out with oh.

How are you getting on? Xx

Hello lovely! I got back on Saturday but have been shamefully absent from here because I've been a very bad off plan girl! Work has been rubbish so have been having naughty takeaways and meals out with oh.

How are you getting on? Xx

Ah your back :) it's tough being away from home and its really hard trying to get back on track especially when work is being rubbish. What's your plan? Are you leaving things till after Xmas?

I'm struggling not managing more than 2 days on plan at a time, still haven't lost my holiday gain! :( apart from that all good xx

I've got to leave it til after christmas unfortunately - taking my team to lunch today, going to see rocky horror tomorrow so will be drinking, off to in laws for the weekend and there will be loads of food then to a lovely hotel on Monday til Thursday. Have definitely gained a bit but my size 12s and the occasional 10 are still feeling ok so I'm trying not to beat myself up! Taking OH to Rome for his bday on 25 Jan so will have a mega good month from new years day til then and hopefully I can make some good progress!

Sorry to hear you're finding it tough to stay on plan too. It's just the wrong time of year isn't it! You looking forward to Christmas though honey?xx

I've got to leave it til after christmas unfortunately - taking my team to lunch today, going to see rocky horror tomorrow so will be drinking, off to in laws for the weekend and there will be loads of food then to a lovely hotel on Monday til Thursday. Have definitely gained a bit but my size 12s and the occasional 10 are still feeling ok so I'm trying not to beat myself up! Taking OH to Rome for his bday on 25 Jan so will have a mega good month from new years day til then and hopefully I can make some good progress!

Sorry to hear you're finding it tough to stay on plan too. It's just the wrong time of year isn't it! You looking forward to Christmas though honey?xx

Oh lucky you going to see rocky horror show, love the film and been once to see the show and it was great. I know it's vain but would like to go again now I'm slimmer as the dressing up part will be so much more fun! :)

Travelling to Wales tonight (yawn) have a lovely time this weekend and next week at the hotel. Look forward to us both being back on track in the new year. We will have to encourage each other xx

Rocky was amazing hun! You must go and see it if it tours near you! It was my 6th time and probably my favourite!

Dressing up is always one of the highlights for me!

image-2493884097.jpg

image-771638201.jpg

image-1804719651.jpg

image-1418994187.jpg

We will definitely be encouraging each other in the new year. Looking forward to getting back on track after a fan crimble break!

Have a fan time in Wales!xx

You look amazing in those pics :D you should be very proud. Glad you had a good time at Rocky Horror, will def look in to it next time they are round this way.

Have a lovely Christmas xx

Hey lovely ..im back! Totally lost the plot lately ..

Hope all is well..

Best of luck for 2013 slimming !!

Hey lovely ..im back! Totally lost the plot lately ..

Hope all is well..

Best of luck for 2013 slimming !!

Hello stranger! Welcome back! I've been off plan for a few weeks over Christmas and am expecting about 7lb gain when I re start on Wednesday. But I'm taking my boyfriend to Rome for his birthday at the end of January so that's a huge motivation to get back to the 10st region in the next 3 weeks or so.

Xx

Hey hun.bet it won't be as bad as you think!
And what a fab motivation!!

I've been asked to be bridesmaid in 2014 so that's my motivation. Wanna b slim for the dress fittings and of course so i look fabulous for the day! Lets hope the grromsman is single and fit :)

Happy new year love..ill b back on daily...xx

Wow you look great in your photos! :)

Back