Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Meeting is done! Thankfully! And not as bad as I expected as I drew up my own agenda which was all forward-looking, rather than reflecting on past mistakes and I dragged everyone along with me. We now have a new process in place and everyone is...I think...happy! What a relief!

When things are better than I expect, I wonder whether I should stay in this job, but I know that by tomorrow, they have done something else which will drive me nuts!

Thank you lovely ladies, for all your support over the last week or so, whilst I have ranted and raved and whined like a crazy woman!!

xx

Meeting is done! Thankfully! And not as bad as I expected as I drew up my own agenda which was all forward-looking, rather than reflecting on past mistakes and I dragged everyone along with me. We now have a new process in place and everyone is...I think...happy! What a relief!

When things are better than I expect, I wonder whether I should stay in this job, but I know that by tomorrow, they have done something else which will drive me nuts!

Thank you lovely ladies, for all your support over the last week or so, whilst I have ranted and raved and whined like a crazy woman!!

xx

Phew! Glad it went better than expected. It's horrible to get so worked up though isn't it :( maybe best to just keep looking at other options. Did you end up going to the interview? xx

I did. And the company seem really fab. Not sure the job they have is quite right for me but having chatted with a couple of the directors last night, I think they might tweak the job spec to suit me so we'll see what happens. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your find something soon chick, my hubby hates his company too and it makes me sad to see him down. Especially when I love my job and the people I work with (but get paid rubbish money!).

Did you go to your interview or is it tonight? xx

Hope your find something soon chick, my hubby hates his company too and it makes me sad to see him down. Especially when I love my job and the people I work with (but get paid rubbish money!).

Did you go to your interview or is it tonight? xx

Hello stranger!

Lovely to have you back. Interview was last night and was really interesting. Job as it stands isn't quite right but they might tweak the spec to fit my skill set so fingers crossed it might work. If not there are a few other bits on the horizon :)

How's being back on plan? New diary or same one?xx

So, food for today:

B - Turkish Delight Muller Light (really not sure about this - don't think I'll buy it again!) Banana
L - Tomato & Herb Mug Shot. Fruit salad.
D - SW carbonara (HEXA parmesan, egg yolks, lean bacon, 4 syns for low fat creme fraiche) with a side salad
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), 2 Celebrations (4 syns), extra Alpen light (3syns)

Last edited:
So, food for today:

B - Turkish Delight Muller Light (really not sure about this - don't think I'll buy it again!) Banana
L - Tomato & Herb Mug Shot. Fruit salad.
D - SW carbonara (HEXA parmesan, egg yolks, lean bacon, 4 syns for low fat creme fraiche) with a side salad
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), 2 Celebrations (4 syns)

What does the Turkish delight taste like - flowery?! :)
Carbonara sounds YUM!
Mission for the weekend is to steal as many recipe ideas as possible from here and plan some yum dinners next week!

Lol! Glad to be of recipe assistance! I'm not very good at putting detail on here, but shout if you want me to talk you through ingredients for anything :)

Turkish Muller was very artificial tasting and really sweet! Not a big fan! I've got another one in the fridge, but I might freeze it and have it with some raspberries or something as a pudding instead of on its own! x

Ah yes please that would be great!
I'm AWFUL in the kitchen (boyf usually does all our cooking)...but I want to make an effort to think of interesting things to cook from scratch so that I dont get bored and have the same thing week after week...any top recipes will be gratefully welcome!! :) I literally eat anything!! thank you!! x

Lol. My boyf does a lot of cooking too. We're lucky girls aren't we :)

I'll have a think about my face SW meals and try and give you some ideas xx

Morning lovely!

Felt like a long day at work yesterday, but definitely better! Trying to just let any stress wash over me instead of driving me totally nuts!

How's your week going? I'm so looking forward to the weekend! For the first time in forever we have absolutely no plans or commitments, so we're going to have a DIY weekend. We started giving the house a mini makeover last week - got a gorgeous new plum coloured rug and matching cushions for the lounge so this weekend we're going to paint a feature wall. Plus putting new taps/shower in the bathroom. Crikey, I'm so old and boring to get excited about this stuff! lol.

Anyway, food for today:

B - Muller Light
L - Tomato mug shot with spinach, tomatoes, yellow pepper and HEXA cheese
D - nothing because I had tummy ache :(
Snacks - 2 Alpen Lights (HEXB), 2 thornton's viennese truffles (5 syns), 2 nice biscuits (4 syns), hot milk hexa2 as it ended up a green day

Last edited:
Did I just read that correctly!? My fave chocs in the world are only 2 syns each!? Xx

How's your week going? I'm so looking forward to the weekend! For the first time in forever we have absolutely no plans or commitments, so we're going to have a DIY weekend. We started giving the house a mini makeover last week - got a gorgeous new plum coloured rug and matching cushions for the lounge so this weekend we're going to paint a feature wall. Plus putting new taps/shower in the bathroom. Crikey, I'm so old and boring to get excited about this stuff! lol.

Sounds brill!! Not old or boring at all....I love a bit of home decorating/DIY....I spent new years day painting my little downstairs cloackroom and hanging some new pictures and loved every second!! So satisying at the end too....you feel like you have a new house without the hassle of moving!! :D

Yeah I think we both wanted to move but don't want the expense or the upheaval so we've set aside a bit of money to get the house sorted and feeling like new. I'm totally loving it :) xx

Back