Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Gonna be another busy one today so just a quick food update. EE today.

B - Alpen light with a cuppa in town with mum
L/D - roast beef with sw roasties and a tonne of veggies
Snacks - tbc but probably chocolatey synnage (5)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a rice pudding in the oven too (hexa milk) so proper comfort food! Very excited about that!

Went to town with mum this morning and picked up some lovely bits including these bad boys! Love 'em!xx

image-2102064794.jpg

Re: Miss Sarah's dirty thirty adventure to target!

I've got a rice pudding in the oven too (hexa milk) so proper comfort food! Very excited about that!

Went to town with mum this morning and picked up some lovely bits including these bad boys! Love 'em!xx

View attachment 110235

Oh my gosh! They are amazing!!! :D Where are they from?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Re: Miss Sarah's dirty thirty adventure to target!

Primark. They had loads and they were all fab!!

I need some!! Might have to make a cheeky trip there this week :D thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need a trip across the water to primarni! ;-)

Your dinner looks amazing!

Hello, your tea looks gorgeous I want some but I'm surely loving those leggings, they look real cosy. Just what you need on a cold day like today. How's your weekend been so far? Xx

Hello, your tea looks gorgeous I want some but I'm surely loving those leggings, they look real cosy. Just what you need on a cold day like today. How's your weekend been so far? Xx

It's been fab thanks. Just pottering around :) hope yours has been fab xx

Lazy morning then a christening but the best time is now as we're home again getting cosy, house is warm, waiting for tea now I'm ravenous, bless Dave for cooking you up a lovely dinner, he's good! Xxx

Lazy morning then a christening but the best time is now as we're home again getting cosy, house is warm, waiting for tea now I'm ravenous, bless Dave for cooking you up a lovely dinner, he's good! Xxx

Sounds lovely. Enjoy your tea.

Yep I'm a very lucky girl. He's definitely a keeper!xx

Gosh, I'm not looking forward to wi tomorrow for the first time ever (except when I've been naughty and deserve a gain!). The scales haven't been my friend this week, even though I've been 100%. But there's nothing else I can do now so will just have to see what they come up with in the morning!xx

Back