Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Waitrose does the best silver skinned onions with spices in they are lush just had them with beetroot gherkins and capers a low cal end of fast day nibble :)

Morning girls!

Happy humps!!

I was a huge SW failure yesterday! Dinner was on plan but there was a lot of naughty snackage.

I have a good plan for most of the day but the boys are carb loading tonight before starting to ride to Brussels at 6am tomorrow morning so we've got a rather indulgent tea planned:
B - Muller Greek and a nana
L - Chicken salad with 1 syn sweet chilli sauce
D - Chili prawn linguini with garlic bread followed by pavlova (gotta treat our boys before they cycle 350 miles!)

xx

I love fish but hubster doesn't so can only have fishy meals when he's out or for my lunch.
Salmon marinated in soy sauce and a bit of tomato puree and then oven cooked is divine, I have to resist eating it all in one go. I do it with eaither stir fried veg and noodles, or Birds eye rice fusion packs, or salad.
Monday I had prawn and crabstick salad for my lunch and really enjoyed it!

Hey darling hope that you gave your boys a good send off :) when are they back? xxxx

Ahh thanks ladies! Yep the boys were up at the crack of dawn and I made them porridge and coffee to get them going! Missing Dave already because I'm a big soppy wally! And feeling a bit worried about him because of his dodgy knee...but sure it will be fine and I know they will all have an amazing time!

They are back on Sunday afternoon and it's no rest for the wicked in between. I've got a work thing in London tonight - screening of our new TV ad at the C4 studios - very exciting! Then tomorrow evening I'm having a pamper session with one of my besties. On Saturday I'm having my hair cut and coloured then going up to see my Nan as I haven't seen her for aaaaages! And also cooking up a storm ready for Sunday because on the boy's return we're having a Tour de France themed party for the boys, their lovely ladies and a few extra friends too. There will be a bit of Belgium thrown in too as they will be coming back from Brussels no doubt laden with Belgian beer! I've orderd Belgian flags, am making a tonne of French food (Croque Monsieurs, baked Camembert, cheese/meat boards/madeleines/eclairs/macarons etc.) and we'll be starting off drinking Champangne (before moving onto the Prosecco...or things will get very expensive!!!!). Need to think about what else to drink actually...might go a bit English and make some Pimm's and have some G&T's on hand too.

Thankfully we have Monday off to recover!

Hopefully you lovely ladies are all having good weeks? I'm a bit out of touch with diaries after a hectic week at work! xxxx

Hello gorgeous girlies!

I'm a very naughty off-plan bunny. The weekend was amazing - especially the party! I covered the house in TDF posters, flags and memorabillia and we had the most enormous French buffet - I made pate to have with french bread, made croque monseiurs, did a huge cheeseboard, a pan of tartiflette and lots of olives and nibbles. Then we had cupcakes topped with French flags, madeleines, macarons and eclairs. All washed down with lots of bubbly. The boys loved it! And had definitely earned it!

Will be back on the wagon soon - promise! Hope you guys are all good xxxxxx

Back