Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Amazing news! So pleased for you all. I think sometimes the better you respond initially the more positive you become so the better the treatment works. I'm very much a believer of your mind being a powerful thing for that. Good luck to you all belle :) xx

Yes she has had a really positive outlook from the start, she works for a cancer charity and I think this has really helped her, and has been using mindfulness as well and lots to look forward too, a new house a wedding to plan and my cat is moving with her too. Now the shock has passed things are all pretty good :) xxx

I get migraines too so can totally empathise with you hun. I'm usually dosed up with more medication that I care to think about due to diabetes and insomnia so also refuse to take anything daily for migraines and I have the implant thing in my arm. The docs have said that this could be contributing so def worth a chat about all that shiz. I told the doctor is rather take the shocking pain behind my eyes than the thought of a sprog so he just left me at that, ha! xx

And I take a pill cerezelle I think which means I don't have periods (which I love) as I can't have the combined pill so there are options around xxx

How long did this take to start working for you? I've been on it 4 months and almost constant periods :( xxxx

Aw Belle that's wonderful news :) xxxx

How long did this take to start working for you? I've been on it 4 months and almost constant periods :( xxxx

I've been on it for about 7 or 8 years and I can't remember but I definitely didn't have continuous periods when I did start it. That doesn't sound right to me at all. xxx

I've been on it for about 7 or 8 years and I can't remember but I definitely didn't have continuous periods when I did start it. That doesn't sound right to me at all. xxx

I know it works for some and not others :) I'm going to try something else! xxxx

Thankfully I've only got 90mins until I can go anyway. Might try and head off at 4ish if I can. I went and hid with some of the guys in IT who have a quiet corner of the office and my eyes are back to normal now - just waiting for the painkillers to properly kick in. The doctors really don't want to know - the only thing they offer apart from painkillers is beta-blockers and I'm not going down the route of being permantently medicated :( xxx

Sarah it doesn't always mean permanently medicated, sometimes a few months to a year on them sort it out, might be worth a try? Or feverfew for a natural path? X

It definitely can't hurt to ask the question. It just seems such a shame to change it when it works so well for me - annoying!!! xxx

When I was on the implant I literally had maybe a migraine twice a year, I was on it for 6 years, I've had a heck of a lot in the year I have been off it. Touch wood not one since they upped my meds.l know a few migraine sufferers who no longer suffer after having kids, I am hoping that will happen to me LOlx

Glad you're having a wonderful time gorgeous xxxx

Morning gorgeous ones!

OMG the weather is so weird here - it's almost completely dark still. How depressing!! The scales were depressing this morning too.

We had a lovely long weekend, although I did faint on Dave at 4am in the hotel - it was lucky he was there to catch me and stop me hitting my head on the tiled floor!! Other than my funny turn, we had a great time - mountain biking, yummy food, bubbles, lots of memories and lots of giggles.

Felt a bit woozy on Sunday so we came home after breakfast and I spent the afternoon dozing on the sofa with the cat, before we got kitted up like cowboys and cowgirls and headed to our friends' BBQ. I didn't feel up to drinking so we didn't stay too late - sounded like it was lucky we didn't as it ended up being total carnage and a 6.30am finish! Ended up going to Brighton with my parents yesterday for some yummy food and a stroll along the seafront, then I was asleep on the sofa by 8pm!

Food for today is:
B - Muller Light Goodies yog and some raspberries
L - Tesco Finest chicken salad
D - My Mum bought us a food parcel yesterday as she knew I hadn't been well but we ended up going out. So we've got lamb fillet, dauphenoise and green veg.

Did everyone have super weekends?

xxx

Morning beautiful one :)

It sounds like a lovely weekend to me! I think it might be worth you telling the Drs about your fainting, with the migraines too

Bless your mum doing a care food package, so sweet :) and that food sounds divine yum yum yum

xxxx

Back