ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I kno the pea and ham was 6pp xx

Thanks hun

done 110 .......omg xx

ohhh I feel ill I hate totm x

them 110 squats last night jas killed me! !

bella isn't well today and has moped about all day I feel so helpless.

was gonna ho to the gym but I have massive cramp what a time to join.

I have friends over for tea and I have a chicken in the oven but not sure what to do yet. I haven't even ate yet been so busy

ill update later xxx

been to the gym today felt good but I felt so ill. First totm in months and coz my immune system is down iv got a cold. ......feel ill. so currently having a few hours on the sofa with the duvet.
gonna walk bella in a couple of hours get some air visit the parents. Bath then bed.

breakfast cereal bar 2pp

lunch chicken and cheese panini. .??

dinner chicken again might just have it with mash

will update on points later.

had Chinese last night and 2 glasses of wine so took my total points to 34 weeklies gone.

made 1ap

xx

so full of cold but went to the gym worked every body part. took bella for a walk and went up and down around 100 step s then just done 130 squats I will be a fitness model xx

so full of cold but went to the gym worked every body part. took bella for a walk and went up and down around 100 step s then just done 130 squats I will be a fitness model xx

Great workout :) xx

helish feel size 0 already haha xx

so ill yet so happy xxxxx

Hope u feel better soon hun.

Just done 135 squats! I thought I was going to collapse! I think when it comes to the 250 I'll have to do half in morning n half at night! X

I cannot bend my legs I dunno if ill be able to do them today. ill have a try x

I cannot bend my legs I dunno if ill be able to do them today. ill have a try xx

I don't think I can do them im scared xx

Hope you feel better hon. x
You're doing so well. :) x

Back