Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Thanks girls, i was getting despondant on cd anyway and think the change of scenery will do me the world of good. I look forward to my restart tomorrow!

lOVELY TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH US HUN,WE HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU XX

I feel all special now, now i need to get my hoe group back. Is jax and siobhanvon about still as they were my *****es :)

Jax is on and off, she had to have another op and got out of the habit of posting. Siobhan comes on in between imprisoning sexy young men in her bedroom (apparently)!

hey hunni welcome back. u have done fab on cd enjoy all the yummy food ya can have again!! xxx

Ha ha at all you lot, im still in he habit of drinking loads and wont be stopping that habit any time soon. Im really looking forward to my breakfast in a bit, its not CD porridge yay! But will be porridge :rotflmao::rotflmao:

the change back to food will do ya brill yall be on a role again!! what day ar ya wi?

Hey girlie!!! Congrats on loss and welcome back! x

Fine incidently! didnt get anything to eat until late so when i got home i had a slice of toast with some beans on so that was 3.5 points. I had a packet of dairy buttons just now as a treat - yum! and currently cooking a lasagne for tea tonight for us all, is nice to be eating the same as my family. My eldest keeps asking where my porridge is lol!

Hey beeeeatch!!!! How are ya hun?!!! So you're back on here!!! Yay!x I'm on less coz I've had loads of work and stuff but I'm still here :)

Qell mine didnt come out that well! i think i put far too mcu white sauce on tonight and it was just too over powered with sauce. I am going to have a crack at next week again, i usually make a great one. So need less to say i didnt eat it all and ate some choc instead lol!

Still under my points though!

I buy it! but i do the rest from scratch though, i dont have time to maker everything up from scratch though i wish i did! Normally my lasagnes are gorgeous though.

Think im going to do cottage pie tomorrow, cant go wrong with that lol

ohh cottage pie hmm.....drooling now over all this talk of yummy dinners, im crap at making that! i dont really like cooking that much so tend to stick to easy/simple things!

Defintely going to be a cottage pie tomorrow when i get back from town, hope i have enough mince for it :) i make it up the same as the lasagen mix, scotch beef mince, peas carrots, tomatoe based sauce or just a tin of chopped tomatoes. Then pop loads of potatoe on top! cheese and pop in oven yum

Had not such a great day today! lol.

Made some cookies and ate most of them, but aprt fr4om that had a roast without all the trimmings so low points there and had some toast for bekkie. Need to go shopping really for the bits i used to eat but cant go until wednesday so guna have to make the most of what i have in the cupboard.

Back