Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

as i've sorted things out the weight loss has followed

Post of the week there, Jane x

Today is the best day ive had for a while - did half a hour on wii and very puffed and tired afterwards so i was very pleased with myself. Have done quite a bit of washing/ironing as well so anither reason to be pleased as i cba normally lol!
And a confession - i am doing WW still lossely but with the Paul mckenna 'i can make you thin techniques' as well and the last couple of days i swear to god my cravings have subsided loads and i am not obsessing over food - its been brill!

Not been posting as im busy with my TTC/preg/parenting forum - its slowly picking up so keeping me occupied!

Well i did write a thread before but non one bothered replying so popping it in here instead. Ive been failing diets, and then failing myself and making myself feel awful.
The last week ive turned to the paul mckenna book and CD and am now using that as ive lost weight alreadu since i started it - 2.5 lbs as the scaleas showed today. Im no longer obsessing with food as i have done on constant diets the last 11 years. Im tired of diets and tired of failing them and myself. So im now a Paul mckenna convert :)

As im no longer doing WW i feel its no lonfer apporpriate to run a team and advise on something ive failed so dismally at - please pass the team on and get them to start a new thread - purely becuse team leader will be able to edit it etc.

Good luck ladies!

Best of luck with your new choice!! Ive heard amazing stories with paul mckenna you pop in and let us know how you are getting on with it.

Hope this diet is more successful for you

x

Sorry to hear that honey! Hope Paul works his magic for you! Keep in touch tho! :) xx

good luck Sara x

Goodluck with your new plan.

Back