Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

Typical day last week for meals.

Breakfast: egg and sauage sandwich in w/meal bread 5 points

lunch:mushroom omlette 3 points

snacks ww toffee bars and skinny cow hot choc 2.5 points

Dinner: roast potatoes, pork loin chops, sweetcorn 10.5 points

They sound soooooo good! Gonna have to have these meals this week me thinks!

Morning girls, have had a lovely busy weekend and had a pleasant surprise this morning as I got on the scales - showing a 2lb loss yay - na na na nah to team 3 :p

Well done you love!

Yesterday had a brilliant driving lesson, went into town for the first time and I thought i did pretty damn good as i went through the busiest part and over the worst roundabout in the area. Not bad for my 4th lesson.

Yay for the lessons! how are you getting on with them? Enjoying them?

Have been on the plan like a demon and have discovered some gorgeous low point meals and lunches so im loving that i am losing weight eating gorgeous food and not bleeding chicken salad!

Big up to team one and weight watchers!!!

Have a great day babes!xx

Oh god yea, roasts are the way to go.... I would have one daily if I could!!! How u make ur spuds? Fry light? Hmmmm

Butter style....not seen that one.....Will have to keep my peepers open!

how was your WI this morning Sara? Or am i confused and do you WI another day? xxx

well done huni,thats great stuff x

...,,,;;;'''* Woooo Congrats *''';;;,,,...

Well done hon! That's brilliant!xx

Yay well done for this weeks w.i hun :) xxxx ~another fan of fried egg in buttery frylite~ hehe

Well done Sara - great loss

Even the creme eggs didn't do too much harm then? did you write it off or claw back points - intrigued as I just had a right old binge.....more than 7 points I reckon but haven't counted yet!

I just wrote it off hun.

Sorry girls i werent about yesterday, i had a bad night the night before with someone off another forum and I really was upset about it. Hence the big lack of me yesterday.

Still battling emotionally, finding it hard being so high one moment then crashing down the next - im desperately trying to eat properly as i think that will help as well. Roll on holiday, god i need it.

Had a bad night last night! discovered a very high in fat yummy icecream from asda - wont tell you what it had in it as youl all dive there and get it and im guessing its high in points!

But making up for it today. Have been very good.

B: toast with peanut butter - 3.5
L:gammon with mash and grilled tomatoe - 5.5
And for dinner tonight im having roast chicken, mash and stuffing and a ww cheesecake. Have loads of points left so gonig to enjoy it.

Hope your all ok x x x

Well done on your good eating today - roast sounds yummy. Sorry you had bad night last night - im sure the ice cream helped:8855:
Where and when you going on hols?

Karen x

hope you're feeling better today Sara, *big hugs* xxx

Back