Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

thats a really good idea - something filling yet healthy instead of rubbish! :D hope you're having a good weekend! xxx

Well i confess today isnt a good day as im going through hell with my eldest today (autism ) and as i said in my diary i have no time to fart let alone count points - how ive manged too get on here to post this is beyond me!
Il pop on later and catch up with everyones posts.

sending you hugs hun,it must be hard for you,thinking of you x

Hi, have just read your diary and am now hungry lol - love the sound of that egg sarnie - now know what I'm having for lunch moro! I see your in Guyhirn. Would that be Guyhirn near Thorney? If so you're not far from me.

Hope you're son's calmed down and you're having a relaxing evening. Christmas tends to throw lots of kids off the rails with all the excitement and without the routine of school etc - my eldest is bouncing off the walls at the moment :rolleyes:

Hiya, I see your having a stressful day. Hope thats things calm down with your son and your enjoying a lovely evening.

Hey Sarah, great to see you're back. I know what you mean about faffing about and then being frustrated - I've been a bit like that myself but wedding is only 10 and a half weeks away and I need to get my finger out.

We should mug Jen for her food diaries, she's regularly knocking off 3lbs a week. If she could bottle that will power, she'd be rich and we'd be thin!

Sorry to hear your little man is hell on wheels atm, give him a slap (I mean hug) from auntie karen ;)

Fancy a joint new years challenge?

Good morning hun
How was your weekend i no your always busy,i hope all the family is doing well and all ready for xmas? xx

Hiya girls, well this is going to be a long one. My night didnt get any better, but then it did LOL. This will confuse you!
Got the kids to bed and I was looking forward to settling down and spending some quality time with my husband, and I just happened to log onto my bank account to see what it looked like. And to my utter horror i realised that the phone i had lost some time back had had 80 quid debited out of my account and to say the least i felt sick. My oh didnt know i had a contract either. Only becuase he hates the idea of them.
I stupidly hadnt cancelled it because i genuinly thought it was lost within the house, i must have lost it while out shopping in town quite some time back. God i felt so stupid not cancelling it!

Anyway, I new i had to tell him and I found i was actually worried about telling him cos i had in fact lied to him about the phone in the first place and he had ever right to yell and have a go out at me and I was preparing myself for it!
I told him and he was so bloody nice about it I burst into tears! he said it dont matter, its one of those things and he didnt mind at all but not to lie to him in future. God i loved my oh at that moment a lot!!!

So as soon as my kids are in bed today im going to get a phone on insurance and have a working mobile back again as im lost without one!

Sorry for my rant and it was a bit long winded but had to get it off my chest - how many body points for lots of
humpsmile.gif
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Dirty dirty me, making up is fun though lol!!!

youve cancelled it now though right?

Eeek £80 just what u need this close to chrimbo! So glad your OH understood and what a fun way to earn some AP's ;)

Yes cancelled it as soon as i told him. Just have to ring today and get hold of the bill so i can get the numbers and shop the thieving git to the police. And get the insurance on it!

Cant believe i was so niave!!! Thank god he was ok though with it and said we all make silly ass mistakes. Good thing my shopping is all done.

Hope you get it sorted and get your money back hun. I can imagine had you felt when you saw your banking online. I'm sure it took the wind out of you. Have a lovely day

I sadly will have to let the money go because i want to clain on insurance and its going to be a crafty one. Because you have to claim the phone within 48 hours of loosing it. And minewas lost 6 weeks eek. So you can see why i need to do the swifty on the insurance.
But when i get the phone bill im going to check the numbers and do some detective work, and if i dont get the old phone back im going to get the police involved.

Thank god you have cancelled it now hun,i am glad your otherhalf was nice with you about the contract,you never no how they are going to react.
I am sure you enjoyed the making up hun :) :)

I have a feeling christmas is going to be fantastic, will let you know why when i have found something out for sure!!!

Thanks for the lovely comment Gem, love you babes x

I have a feeling christmas is going to be fantastic, will let you know why when i have found something out for sure!!!

Thanks for the lovely comment Gem, love you babes x

I am sure christmas will be fab hun for you!
I no what your like huni :8855::8855:
Love you huni xxxx

Have just had the most scrummy lunch ("poached" your fried egg and mushroom sarnie idea) - loved it thanks!!! Hope your 'feeling' for a fantastic chrimbo comes true :D xxx

Back