Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

I will keep you all cosely informed.

I love my munch sandwich, it feels like naughty food doesnt it?

I have under the grill now, mushrooms, quorn pork and leek style sauages, then im gonig to cook tons of bacon and slap it in inbetween wholemeal bread. Man i love my grub!!!

Hi Sara, glad the "confession" was not as bad as you'd thought.

Sometimes they surprise us, our menfolks. Often when we least expect it.

A good for you on those, very enjoyable, APs.

Oh hun,your making me starving hungry i think i fancy that tonight now!

Eww i hate quorn sausages even if they are low in points. I didnt like them, think il cook them up abd let the dogs have them.

I had a lovely dinner, roast chicken, roast potastoes and sweetcorn.

i read that as "Fancy a joint, new years?"

LOL. Naughty.

Hi hon. Glad OH was not cross about the phone and good luck with the detective work.

Fingers crossed for your Chrimbo good news. I think I have guessed but will wait and see if I'm right.

have a lovely xmas :) xx

Just wanted to say that I hope you have a lovely Christmas! Love Laura. xXx

Hi girls sorry i wasnt on yesterday i had a bad day!!! someone left some extremely nice kinder beaunos in the fridge and i didnt realise how high they were in points - id had 2 by the time i had had my whole days points ****!

So i figured christmas eve is a good time to start anew lol

Hope you are all ok and happy christmas!

have a good christmas and fingers crossed for ur ticker goal ;) xxx

Hiya girls!

Well my news sadly didnt happen - i was kind of hoping for a positive pregnancy test but af arrived - damn it! but never mind i was so ill last month i was lucky we did the deed at all! But were both fit and healthy so all systems go this month. Lol!!!

I had a lovely couple of days over the hols but i did indulge! so back on the diet strictly today and going to have my weetabix soon and adopt a healthy eating approch as when im pregnant i will have to switch to slimming word as advised by midwife friend who was over for dinner yesterday. Im stil staying in here though! Hopefully wont be long till i get my BFP!! so fingers crossed!

I hope you all had a lovely christmas, i know i did but its back to norm now in my household and have to catch up with washing ironing and all your diaries!! x x x

Morning hun
Thats a shame about the pregnancy test,it will happen when its ment to be as they say...
Glad you had a nice christmas,im sure you have had a bus household!
Have a nice weekend x

Yeah it was busy Gem but it was nice though, we had a fantastic dinner 2 days on the trot. My mum in law cooked for us christmas day and my kids opened their pressies from nanny and loved it! And i had them around again yesterday and cooked a enormous lamb dinner - was fantastic!

sorry to hear about your test.. agree with Gem - itll happen when it happens. Your dinner sounds lovely.. drooling at the thought of it! :D

have a lovely day chuck :) xxx

Back