Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

sorry to hear about your test.. agree with Gem - itll happen when it happens. Your dinner sounds lovely.. drooling at the thought of it! :D

have a lovely day chuck :) xxx

It was absolutely amazing - piles of fresh lamb, mashed and roast potatoes, peas, coarrots, gravy, honey parsnips and homemade yorkshire pubs. Fantastic!!!

And had 3 types of desserts - but there is some left in the fridge but i am staying well away from them as there very high fat!

Glad you had a great christmas just a shame santa didnt manage to give you the prezzie you really wanted. It'll happen tho when the time is right. Take care and steer clear of those puds!!!

Ohh what a lovely xmas and feast you had. Hope your having a lovely day today. Hope there will be a bun in the oven soon.

Yeah it as fab but glad its over now - time to get back to normal.

Today diet wise has gone quite well - heres to tomorrow!

glad to hear you had a good xmas hon. sorry the stork didn't make a booking - fingers crossed for next month x

I did thank you sandy and i hope you did with your dad out of hospital! x x x

Hiya karen did you have a good one mate?

Clambering back up onto that wagon I hope ;)

...........Nope..............not today, im so stressed again with my lovely boy driving me up the wall.

I have had my choc fix.....well big choc fix and will have something sensible for dinner.

Been to asda, done the shop and god i hate food shopping with a vengeance! Apart from that absolutely nothing!!

Good morning Hun
Sounds like your already ready to go this morning.
Sounds like you have been very busy,any plans for today?

Morning ladies me and my weetabix are here!

Hi gem, no exciting plans today - all i have done so far is take the tree down and the decs. Trying to get back to normal and I have a lot of cleaning to do as the season to be jolly has left my house in a right state!

So that should keep me on the straight and narrow today!

Well i suppose you could if you did it vigourously - you could say it was low activity! Id earn a few - il be cleaning quite a bit today with running along with the kids!

Back