Sara's Dukan Diary: Stage 2 Cruise

Sara bettet you than me...you muat have the patience of a saint, hope its a sucsess xxx

Well done on your loss this week Sara, but you must be raving mad with all those children !!!!!!!!!!!

hope the party went well

Lordy u are a brave woman. Hats off to you! Ben had a big third birthday with about 45 adults and children but the whole thing was stressful so this year we went to thomas land which was fab!!!! Same plan for next year! WELL DONE on the weight loss and great people are noticing!!!! Take heart - I had to lose about four stone before anyone noticed!!!! Lol! X

Got the legs out this w/e! OK, so it was an old pair of shorts that come down almost to the knee, but I didn't fit into them last summer so very happy. Have any of you started to feel slim even though statistically you aren't yet, because you've lost so much weight?

Lots of people have commented on my weight-loss suddenly, triggered I think partly by my the fact I had my hair cut on Thursday for the first time for many months and partly by the change in wardrobe since it stopped being +3 degrees and started being +28! I also know from experience that weight-loss starts to show in the right places some weeks after the scales have registered it - the body takes a while to rearrange its fat-stores, I suppose. Anyway, I'm on the crest of a wave right now - apart from the TANKARD of Baileys I had after the party yesterday, because it was the only alcohol in the house!

Whoooooo legs finally out.... go Sara, go Sara know exactly what you mean about body catching up to scales weight, grwat intit lol xxx

you must be bonkers - 60 little people - OH NO! Great news - people noticing your losing weight - you deserve some compliments as its bloody hard work whilst looking after a family. More of getting your legs out me thinks x

Defo Sara - lovely that people are noticing the weight loss - bet you are looking good and most of all that you feel great is fab fab fab!!! Have a wonderful Dukan day Sara and if the sun shines get them legs out again!!!

Got the legs out this w/e! OK, so it was an old pair of shorts that come down almost to the knee, but I didn't fit into them last summer so very happy. Have any of you started to feel slim even though statistically you aren't yet, because you've lost so much weight?

Lots of people have commented on my weight-loss suddenly, triggered I think partly by my the fact I had my hair cut on Thursday for the first time for many months and partly by the change in wardrobe since it stopped being +3 degrees and started being +28! I also know from experience that weight-loss starts to show in the right places some weeks after the scales have registered it - the body takes a while to rearrange its fat-stores, I suppose. Anyway, I'm on the crest of a wave right now - apart from the TANKARD of Baileys I had after the party yesterday, because it was the only alcohol in the house!

LIKED your comment Sara, so I thought I ought to point out that it's the weight loss comments I'm liking, not the tankard of Baileys!! ;) ;) ;)

P xx

Don't feel bad about the tankard of baileys, I'm pretty sure I had a tankard of beer last Friday :)

Also, I remember having about 3 tankards of something on some south pacific island a few years back and all I remember is that they were hauling a pig around in a wheel barrel - so anything you can remember is great! :)

Isn't it a lovely feeling when people finally start commenting on your weight loss, enjoy it as you've worked so hard for it. Dukan definitely works but it takes true dedication and commitment and I think we should pat ourselves on the back a lot more. Well done you :)

Sara I'm not saying that drinking is good .......but......your still having the odd glass or two and loosing, so whats the harm. Its just one less thing to re-introduce on conso/stab...... or by saying that comment will I be outed from the Dukan gang ;-)

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Bad Sid, Bad, BAD Sid :D

I know, I know lol please forgive me lol I'm feeling proper wicked tonight hehehe xxx

Great Sara your heart will be happy.....and we loves you too xxx

sarafvrm said:
You're a wicked woman! As it happens I've just signed the pledge, so wish me luck. I'm convinced my heart condition will be eased if I quit alcohol completely forever, so that's what I'm doing from tomorrow. Not sure what the impact will be on my dieting, but we'll see. Love, you, my Dukan friends xx

We're with you all the way, Sara.

Love
P x

FINGERS CROSSED for this week Sara - have a great one - lots going on I bet.... Enjoy!! x

Back