Sara's Dukan Diary: Stage 2 Cruise

Sara have a good week with the children and yeah big losses this week, come on girl tw is within our sights xxx

I've just managed to snatch a moment to catch up with you, my minimin friends. FILTHY weather today - I've a sitting room full of 10-year-old boys in their cricket whites, watching DVD's, bless 'em.

Saw the jubilee flotilla from my OH's work on the South Bank on Sunday - impressive but we didn't get the full atmosphere, stuck behind glass. Missed out on our local street party on Monday because I had to go up to Cheltenham for a few days to nurse my 80-year-old father who's just had a cancerous growth removed from his neck and is feeling very weak (and sorry for himself).

Been off the booze completely for 8 days now and the scales don't seem to be interested in registering any kind of loss, but I'll give it till official WI on Friday before I really give them a kicking!

Sounds like various people out there have personal and family issues to contend with, so good luck to all of you and I hope to catch up again soon. xx

Enjoy the rest of half term Sarah if you can with this awful bloody weather - pickling down buckets here :(

Enjoy the rest of you family time Sara, great news about the lack of wine. I know its not easy just a matter of breaking habiits well done xxx

Missed your posts this week hun x

Glad to see you're sticking to your pledge sara enjoy half term xx

Well impressed Sara. Do u feel better for it? That is the main thing!!!! Hope so! Feeling v proud of u!!!! The new u is emerging, bet ur friends can't believe it! X

I really appreciate your support, my Dukan friends - it's funny how you can be more frank here than you can 'in real life', isn't it?

THREE POUNDS OFF TODAY! The scales are forgiven for trying to deceive me midweek. I can't believe my stats show 30lbs loss - that's loads! Just over a stone to go but to be honest I'm already feeling really quite slim. By the time I've lost another stone-and-a-bit I shall be positively silph-like! And the comments are coming thick and fast now - what's wrong with me, I didn't like it when people weren't noticing, but I don't like it now they are, either! I suppose I don't feel worthy of compliments - and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who feels the same.

Like I said earlier, though, Minimins is a safe environment to be frank, and BOAST!

Take care, all. I'm especially thinking of you, Pauline, with your little one in hospital. My eldest had terrible tonsilitis and ear infections from the age of 4 months and had tonsils and adenoids removed before he was 2 - ghastly. Don't be surprised if his potty-training is set back for a few weeks. xx

fabulous loss sarah well done :D

Great loss Sara well done xxx

I really appreciate your support, my Dukan friends - it's funny how you can be more frank here than you can 'in real life', isn't it?

THREE POUNDS OFF TODAY! The scales are forgiven for trying to deceive me midweek. I can't believe my stats show 30lbs loss - that's loads! Just over a stone to go but to be honest I'm already feeling really quite slim. By the time I've lost another stone-and-a-bit I shall be positively silph-like! And the comments are coming thick and fast now - what's wrong with me, I didn't like it when people weren't noticing, but I don't like it now they are, either! I suppose I don't feel worthy of compliments - and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who feels the same.

Like I said earlier, though, Minimins is a safe environment to be frank, and BOAST!

Take care, all. I'm especially thinking of you, Pauline, with your little one in hospital. My eldest had terrible tonsilitis and ear infections from the age of 4 months and had tonsils and adenoids removed before he was 2 - ghastly. Don't be surprised if his potty-training is set back for a few weeks. xx

Thank you Sara :)

Brilliant weightloss my friend, good work :D

Enjoy the rest of your rainy holiday!

P xx

Brilliant loss this week Sara, getting closer to that TW x

YAY!! what a fabby loss Sarah. I think the reason we don't like the positive comments its because we know we were fat before and we know they knew we were fat. its weir isn't it?

Woooo hooooo - that is a great loss Sara!!! Keep going and blimmin heck too right to boast - you have achieved so much - I feel quite slim now too - not quite there but definitely well on the way!!! Keep going xx

Know what you mean about the boasting melarky....I would never, ever bump myself up off this forum, its not my nature. Folk would just think we were arrogant up our own a***s, and honesty, what I write on hear is what I tell friend anyway but not what I would tell everyone but on hear ill tell all you Dukans and sometimes forget its not like fb where only friends read. I forget about the visitors reading..... so guess what Sara, today I feel slim, and gorgeous hahaha but tell anyone xxx

Well done Sara! I think as fatties we just got used to fading into the crowd, being invisible (and being glad of it) and it's a bit uncomfortable to suddenly be in the limelight, as it were :) But you deserve it, hold your head up proudly - know where you came from and how hard it was to get here and you defo deserve a pat on the back and a nice compliment here and there! :)

I didn't tell you all I went to the Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, did I? I sat with my 6-year-old (her earplugs firmly in place!) while my 14-year-old and her friend stood up for 6 1/2 hours and literally cried when Justin Bieber came on, and my OH and my 10-year-old lorded it in the VIP section. My 15-year-old didn't want to come, he's into 'indie' music, not pop. OH usually gets 2 VIP tickets through work and my older daughter went with him last time so it was my 10-year-old's turn this time; this time he managed to blag 4 pitch tickets too.

It was really fun, even though my 6-year-old would barely let me dance - it's a bit off when they already find you embarrassing at 6! No food from about 3pm onwards either, so I must have burnt off a few calories! Little one fell asleep during JB (sacrilege!) so I missed Katy Perry and carried her home on 2 tube trains and a bus instead (more calories burnt!).

Highlights? Coldplay, Jessie J, Dizzie Rascal (unscheduled appearance)...

Happy wet Monday, folks! xx

Wow .... how did you forget to tell us about that?

Justin Bieber, huh? My crush at that stage was Shakin' Stevens. Eek!!! :eek:

P x

Back