Saree's diary - run out of crumpets :(

morning Saree! i'm here to make sure you're still sticking to it :D haha!

hope you have a good day! have you thought about maybe joining the 100% challenge? :) x

I'm home with the kids. The sandwich man went bust so there's absolutely zero temptation at work. It's kind of good and bad. Obviously very sad for the sandwich man - nice bloke - but unless you drive for 10 minutes you can't get to any sort of shop so I have no choice than to eat what I take with me. There's no biscuits in the building!

I think the 100% club might be for me.

Already I'm thinking I don't quite fancy anything we've got for tea. I'll have to think up something more exciting. Kids have got curried chicken but I just don't fancy it.

Hope everyone else is OK. Thank you for thinking of me, i forgot just how friendly it is here.

I think my insides are questioning the serious alteration in my diet. Got terrific wind! Sorry that's too much info!

off to read some diaries.
Sarah :)

Had a hard time this evening - really suffered with wanting food i couldn't find space for in the old points. even pointed up an indian takeaway. not quite sure why because i knew i couldn't afford it but maybe a little part of me wished i could!:8855: At 18 points for a serving of what i normally have before rice, popadoms and naan bread i should be ashamed at myself for eating that pretty much once a week.

Now I've never been in any illusion why I'm obese but that certainly gives you a good clue.

I've now got through it and had an enormous tea (what I needed - i was starving which is what caused the takeaway fantasy) I've got two points left plus two saved from yesterday and really fancy a creme egg.

I think I will:sigh:

I think i'm yearning a feeling of total and complete stuffedness.

a creme egg is totally worth 3.5 points.. i love them. As for the indians, i totally feel for you.. theyre my favourite takeaway too. I have taken now though (as am poor) to sharing a korma and rice with a friend.. smaller portion, less money.. but at least you can have some rather than none.. i am slowly coming round to the idea of having some rather than cutting out everything that is good in the world (chocolate gateau, indians, fish and chips, meals out.. etc :p)

hope you enjoyed the creme egg anyway :D they have a stand of them right opposite the deli at work.. murder it is. I've stared at them ALL day! Another 9 hours tomorrow too, but at least 1 hour of that I can spend upstairs away from it! LOL :D x

Just thought I'd add something here before you think I've gone AWOL. Everything here is going well, even found myself a bit of exercise to do. Hurrah! I'm not being weighed until Monday.

glad to see you're still here - well done for still being on track and even bigger clap on the back for the exercise! :D

what time do you get weighed tomorrow? x

good luck for tomorrow hun x

Thanks everyone. I'm doing this from home so will weigh first thing.

Best of luck to everyone getting weighed tomorrow too.

Good luck for your wi

hey Saree, sending good luck for WI tomorrow, not that you'll need it :) xxx

Woooo - well done chic. Here is to a fantastic year. x

Well done Saree! That's great xx

Back