SA's 810 and beyond diary a.k.a My daily kick up my own behind ;-)

Hi darling, wanted to ask you if there was any chance of you posting a full length picture of you,so I can see how well your getting on and maybe motivate me, you said you like the camera now,go on, please

Hi darling, wanted to ask you if there was any chance of you posting a full length picture of you,so I can see how well your getting on and maybe motivate me, you said you like the camera now,go on, please

Oh bless you, you are so kind but you just need to look in the mirror at your teeny-tiny waist to get your own motivation hunni!

Having said that I'll post a full length picture tomorrow (got to get Ralph to take one of me first!) so you can have a gawp and a laugh at how ridiculously short I am! :D xxx

OOOOOOOH. PICCIES. :D

^_^

Look forward to seeing your lovelyness in picture :)

xx

Day 3

It's just another day for you and me in paradise...CD stylee :rolleyes: :D

I'm finding that it feels odd not having an empty stomach - although I did SS+ before it was never more than a meal or two a week (usually had the 4 CD packs version) so it's weird having food a few days in a row.

I felt "fat" and bloated this morning when I woke up but when I measured my tummy and hips I had actually lost a little in cms, so it just goes to show it's all in the mind (well, hopefully - although I expect the scales will have other ideas this week the stubborn b*****s!!).

Went on an hour and a half's walk today which included some hills. Also experimented making a "strawberry cheesecake" mix-a-mousse with CD pack, some 0% Greek yoghurt and a spoonful of cottage cheese from protein allowance, all blitzed together. Was gooood :drool:

Thought for the day:

"When life deals you lemons...make lemonade" (but not when you're trying to stay in ketosis ;))

Last edited:
Hi Serena, hope you 810 is going well! the cheesecake sounds lovely...mmm, not tried the mix-a-mousse at all. Did make a kind of muller light corner style thing today with some low fat natural yoghurt, spoonful of vanilla powder and a sprnkling of rice krispies...it was great! not sure if rice krispies come into the 1200 plan but it was better than having a real muller corner i suppose!

xx

Day 4

Just got back from dinner at mum-in-law's, had roast pork (only a small amount of lean meat plus cabbage and...erm...that was about it). Took along a pot of plain 0% Greek yoghurt for pud, turned down "proper" pudding, chocolates and pre-dinner nibbles. So all in all pretty good, maybe 100 cals or so over for the day but did an hour's vigorous taebo workout this afternoon plus walked round the shops for 2 hours this morning, both of which should help. That's it now for meals out etc thank goodness (nothing planned at all for foreseeable future) so I should be able to knuckle down to 810 properly from now on.

M-I-L took my photo this evening, one has come out a bit fuzzy to say the least but this is for Penny - hope you get the jist of how I look now:

12294-albums942-picture5236.jpg

12294-albums703-picture5229.jpg
12294-albums942-picture5235.jpg

Compared with my 1st day of CD 5 months ago:

12294-albums718-picture5232.jpg

12294-albums942-picture5239.jpg

Thought for the day:

"It's only food"

Last edited:
Am loving your posts, they are very inspiring! I also have to now aam because of my BMI and like you, I am apprehensive about it.
Lol, had to laugh when you said about posting a picture as we'd see how short you are...you have a good 2 inches on me! Damn this shortness and inability to carry extra weight well!
Anyway, you are doing great and i look forward to reading about your progress xx

Serena loving the diary and thanks for the inspiration you have with your dedication!

Bren
x

Am loving your posts, they are very inspiring! I also have to now aam because of my BMI and like you, I am apprehensive about it.
Lol, had to laugh when you said about posting a picture as we'd see how short you are...you have a good 2 inches on me! Damn this shortness and inability to carry extra weight well!
Anyway, you are doing great and i look forward to reading about your progress xx

Totally love the inability to carry extra weight well, totally, can you think of something for me, at 6ft.

Serena, OMG, Iam trying to type, but its not easy, cos Iam in tears, tears of happiness, Iam so very proud of you mrs collar bones,tiny waist and hips, and as always mrs beautiful face, tears of joy and hope that maybe one day I will get there too, amazing totally.
There are too things Iam slighty unhappy about, you still have amazing tar tars, mine are spaniels ears and you do look taller, how very dare you on both counts.
waffling cos i want you to know how happy Iam for you, Bless you and your kind heart, for putting the picture up for me, its made my day, hoping to see Julie later, so the day if full of good things, thankyou

Have you forgotten its valentines day soon, what if hubby wants to take you out for a meal, know your be fine, just hint not to take you to the steak and cabbage place again,lol.
If you want chocolate, sure you wont ,but if ,you did, go for the 85%,
only need a tiny bit for that chocolate hit, and its much less fat and sugar than other chocolates.
So proud of you
Your No 1 fan

Just been lurking in this sub-forum and read this post mentioning photos.
So i start clicking and find you !!!!
OMG You look fantastic, is it really the same person???
Funny how one can post on a forum and not cross posts.
We both started CD a week apart and you generally do notice others starting diet at the same time, but somehow, i have only noticed your thread here in Maintenance.
Well done on your fab transformation.
Our work starts now is suppose.

Serena, you look like a hot babe :D

You look amazing! You've done so well I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Just been lurking in this sub-forum and read this post mentioning photos.
So i start clicking and find you !!!!
OMG You look fantastic, is it really the same person???
Funny how one can post on a forum and not cross posts.
We both started CD a week apart and you generally do notice others starting diet at the same time, but somehow, i have only noticed your thread here in Maintenance.
Well done on your fab transformation.
Our work starts now is suppose.

Thanks Nibbles - you've done pretty well yourself and I know what you mean about not crossing posts! I'd seen you about but not really read your stats as your bouncing elephant always distracted me :D

You do look amazing in your photos....well done you, gorgeous girl!

Day 5

Brrrr I'm freezing today :gen125:

Back to work tomorrow after a week off - in a weird way I am looking forward to having a routine again.

Went to Canterbury today and bought myself a mini wok from Lakeland, it's so cute! Will use it to stir fry some lovely green veggies (in 1 cal spray oil) as a change from boiled stuff all the time.

Went for a walk this afternoon with doggies and discovered half way through that I had a leak in one of my wellies, so I had to squelch all the way home through loads of deep puddles with a freezing cold and wet foot which wasn't too pleasant in this weather. Which brings me nicely to:

(Random and rambling) Thought for the day:

"My dieting resolve is like my leaky wellington boot...I thought it was fine until it let me down during stormy times. But although the rest of my journey was less comfortable than I'd have liked I carried on and it still got me safely to my destination".

Back