SA's 810 and beyond diary a.k.a My daily kick up my own behind ;-)

Oh and put me down for a new bag also!

Consider it done :D

I dont view my demon as a bad thing anymore, it's part of me and as the times gone on, instead of feeling like a huge scary burden mine now feels like a little imp which rattles around in the back of my mind most of the time minding its own business, but sometimes coming to the forefront just to say hello and it serves to remind me that I shouldnt take for granted what I've achieved, sometimes I feed it but most of the time now I can just put it back in its place.

Lol just read that back and sound a bit like a fruitloop, but what the hell posting it anyway:D

Thanks Tracey, maybe I should be worried that you make perfect sense there :D

Just reading your diary Serena for inspiration and there is Mini's post which is just what I need to read today... thanks, both of you. Mini, hope I can get to where you are and put the demon back in its place. Thanks, hon.

xxx

Glad you have felt better today Katy x

Had an ok day today, no exercise as I am still sore. Am going to Wisley Gardens tomorrow with the MIL so will be walking around all day, then planning to go jogging on Sunday. I feel like I'm always a hair's breadth away from pressing the self destruct button but am doing my best to take things one day at a time.

Thought for the day:

"Misery loves company."

Hang on serena... speaking as someone still trying to drag themselves up out of the well, this is NOT a place you want to be. Hugs.

xxx

Hope today went ok Serena, hang in there, you usually seem so sorted. x

So much easier to feel better when you concentrate on the stuff you can change isn't it?

So much easier to feel better when you concentrate on the stuff you can change isn't it?

Love, me xx

Love, me xx

:D:D:D

My diary entry for today is a thought for the day, directed at myself:

"I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand."

Go :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:Serena !!! XXX

:party0023:

Go Serena,Go Serena,Go Serena,Go Serena,Go Serena,Go Serena, Go!! x

Ah, Serena is one person here who WON'T get lost, she knows exactly where she is going. Hugs, S.

xxx

Love yesterdays thought for today, definately makes sense to me.... will remember that. Hope today is going great for you, well done for taking on a 10k run, I run about 3k on the treadmill and thats enough for me....

Thanks everyone :)

Had a good day today, wobbled slightly during the afternoon but told my food demons to shove off which they promptly did :D

I put together a 7-week training plan yesterday for my 10k run (which funnily enough is in 7 weeks' time) and stuck it on the fridge with a tick-box next to each day for every exercise session completed. I really had to get myself motivated tonight but now I have a nice big tick against today so I feel pleased. I feel like a big kid with a Supernanny-style naughty chart or something but hey it's worked for today :party0011:

Thought for the day:

"Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution."

Sounds like a good idea and gives you a visual aid to how well you are doing and what you are doing it for. Im so pleased for you xx

Sounds like a good idea and gives you a visual aid to how well you are doing and what you are doing it for. Im so pleased for you xx

You don't know how excited I get about making plans. I even colour code things :)

Thanks Sleepy and Laura! Do you know what, I woke up this morning quite excited about ticking off my next day this evening...what a saddo :D

Back