SA's 810 and beyond diary a.k.a My daily kick up my own behind ;-)

Don't know what's happened to make you feel so bad honey but we all think you are FAB. You are so endlessly supportive and patient with other people... all you need to do is be as kind to yourself. Don't want to bombard you with stuff about self-esteem, don't want to bug you or anything, but it's something you can work on... something I have struggled with a lot and am slowly trying to turn around. Like the weight management, it's a work in progress, always, but worth the effort.

Not sure if this is helping at all Serena, but just want to say/do something to make you feel better. Big hugs.

xxx

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous..

Wouldn't we all wish losing weight makes everything better? Sucks when you realise it doesn't...

I really hope you'll feel better soon... Talk with us here if you need honni...

xx

Okay, which idiot thought that by losing weight you could sort out more than just the weight, and that you could lose your other problems too i.e. issues with self esteem, the general suckiness of life, blah blah etc etc.

Love being slim – hate being me. Duh...

Thought for the day:

"Sometimes you can think too much." ;)

Aw Serena.

I think you are amazing, but yeah, life sucks sometimes doesn't it
HugFri05.gif

At least having lost weight, its one less thing to worry about chick.
Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 75

Not really sure what to say today. On the plus side I haven't dived head-first into a binge, much as I would like to...

Thought for the day:

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Hi honni...

Let us know if we can help you out.. Just listening is okay.

Glad you didn't have a binge, really proud you haven;t turned to food!!

You're so strong, you may not always see it.. but you are.

xxxxx hugs

Day 76

Just posted a rather long and self-indulgent thread on the main forum about my CD journey...feel much better for doing it because it made me think to myself "yes you've had your ups and downs but you know what? You were strong enough to get through it."

Helps that I've had such fab support along the way from everyone on Minimins :)

:thankyou:

Thought for the day:

"It is better to be in chains with friends, than to be in a garden with strangers."

Just read your post on the main forum, you have done fantastically well, and you look blummin fan bloody tastic :D:D:D
Well done you, and thanks for sharing your expierience with us, dont disappear from Minis, we need you to help us on our way :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Serena,

Just read your diary. You've done so well. I'm currently moving up the plans but I'm finding it hard at the moment introducing food because after I eat I start to crave more. I'm gona stop moaning now, lol. Well done again you an inspiration.

Day 77

Had my WI tonight and lost the lb that I put on during my Easter weekend away.

Starting on 1800 now which means no more CD food - I can't believe I've actually managed to see this thing through! Although of course this is not the end by any means, rather the beginning...

Thought for the day:

"Success is a journey, not a destination."

Day 78

Still here :D Feeling quite upbeat, s'pose being a Friday helps.

Had a couple too many biccies today as my evening meal consisted of "afternoon tea" with hubby - how delightfully quaint! Somebody pass me my pipe and slippers...

Thought for the day:

"It's all about the attitude."

I'm glad you're doing so well honni!

Some biccies isn't that bad really, promise ;-) Just don't let it turn into a 10day binge or anything and you're fine! :)

xx

Day 79

Not much to report today. Did the housework, walked the dogs, enjoyed the sunshine.

Just the kind of uneventful day I like :)

Thought for the day:

"Learn from yesterday, plan for tomorrow, live for today."

Day 80

I'm feeling distinctly uninspired today - I'm finding it quite mentally challenging being off the CD packs altogether. Although it was only one CD pack a day on 1500 that one little pack held my hand so to speak.

Now I'm on 1800 and pack-less things feel totally different somehow, but I know it's only early days and I need to give myself time to adjust just like with every other step up.

One thing that bodes well for the future is that even though it's "job done" I've not lost interest in trying to work out what's what and continuing to post on here. I did contemplate ending my diary but I think that regularly nudging myself to remember why I've done this can only be a good thing.

Thought for the day:

"Why do you want to be slim?"

Hi, Serena, thanks for your reply. I've only just managed to get on to read your diary again and was almost in tears when i read how bad you were feeling because I as well as some others here can relate. I have been on such a journey myself and working on the inside is so much harder than the work you do on the outside you. I'm glad to see you're your chirpy self again. Its a help to know you didn't go binging either. Like I inferred from your message to me, if its not my tummy that's hurting food wont take away the pain. Now I won't be able to say I needed comfort food because I was feeling low!!! (Excuses)
So glad you're not ending your diary either. Its important for people to know that CD is not one of those diets where you lose weight quickly and just put it all back on just as quickly... if you do the maintenance. Your diary proves that. Its almost like an ad for CD! Maybe you should write to head office and start charging hehehe!

Also very glad to know you will go on posting Serena... your diary and a couple of others on this forum are like a lifeline to those of us edging closer to goal... please don't go away!!!! And thanks for the inspiration, always.

xxx

Back