~Sass's Food Diary~

LOL, I have ditched mine Hayley, I only weigh once in a blue moon now, I tend to go by my belt these days.

Morning :)

I like jumping on my scales in the morning, maybe not every morning but many throughout the week. And as ive previously said, the inches just dont seem to some off me that fast so measuring is a bit dis-heartening for me.

Having said that, my work trousers are only slightly cutting me in half now compared to last week.

Having said that, my work trousers are only slightly cutting me in half now compared to last week.

So that's a plus then Viks.

well i had my wi today, it 6 days since last wi but today's my 7th day on the diet and i couldn't wait no more. I weighed in at 16.10 which is a loss of 3lbs :wee: was hoping for more but that's me being greedy :D

Hey that 3lbs more than a STS, so massive well done to you!!

Thanks hun, yea its a good loss and tbh seems as i have come from not eating to this diet a 3lb loss is fab. I just can never help myself, i always want more !!!

Well done Hayley that's a fab loss! You should be really pleased with yourself. Make sure you keep updating your personal info bit at the side and the ticker - i love updating my ticker each week, quite sad maybe but i get a kick outta seeing it move even the slightest mm!

Oh yes, updating my ticker is always one of the first things i do after a wi, we shall have to be sado's together ( sado is what my kids say when i don't give into them ) !! I always miss the blue column on the left tho, so thanks for reminding me about that.

I will input today's food intake tomorrow as i'm so tired, had a busy day today.

Night Night all.

I have to update everything before i even allow myself to post the result! Now that's sado status!

Night night hun, sleep well.. i've only been in from work an hour so still wide awake atm!

Well done Hayley, that's fantastic love!!

Okay here goes my confession for today. I cant remember all i had yesterday but i was with my 20g and i had all my veg/salad.

B - 6 Asparagus spears - 6
2 poached eggs - 0
2 slices of perchutto ham - 0
L - 4 chicken drumsticks - 0
D - burger in a bun -
cheese slice - 1
Snacks
Cashew nuts - 5
1 x pork scratching 0.3
pepperoni 0.6
Total - 13g
(without bun)

Cashew nuts are frowned on in induction love, but seeing as you are losing so well it's obviously OK for you.

well tbh jim i think those cashew nuts caused me some trouble, i tend to have a reaction when i eat nuts, i had such a horrid bellyache after eating them so no more nuts for me.

Thanks wrinkly and hooya for the congrats on my loss. Hope i haven't messed myself up for this weeks wi.

B - 2 big mushrooms - 3
2 poached eggs - 0
coffee with cream 0.5
L - Chicken - 0
1 cup salad - 3
D - King Prawn Stir fry
1 cup spinach - 3
1/2 cup of beansprouts - 3

S - 2 x mini peperami - 0.4
1 x pork scratchings 0.3
2 little chicken thighs - 0

Total - 13.2g

Not to sure what i'm having for the rest of the day. I think tonight i will make a king prawn stir fry, hmmm Yummy with a capital Y :D

wooohooo i'm so excited my OH just bought a great new workout bench, which has just been delivered. I cant wait for him to come home from work to set it all up.​

I need to do a ketosis check at some point today to see what damage i have done there after my bun incident yesterday and if those cashew nuts are a no no then i have done two things i shouldn't have done :sign0007: Though when i tested my ketosis level the other day i was almost dark purple so i'm hoping it would have just knocked me out of deep ketosis and not totally kicked me out but we shall see.​
There is always repercussions to bad actions !!!

Last edited:
Food Item: Cashews
Food Quantity: 1 oz
Carbs: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Net Carbs: 10g

Food Item: Brazil nuts, dried
Food Quantity: 1 oz (6-8 nuts)
Carbs: 3.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
Net Carbs: 1.4g

Food Item: Peanuts, all types, dry-roasted
Food Quantity: 1 oz (approx 28)
Carbs: 6.1g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
Net Carbs: 3.6g

Food Item: Peanuts, oil-roasted
Food Quantity: 1 oz
Carbs: 4.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
Net Carbs: 1.8g

Thanks Laura.

Wow cashews are bad news !!! thanks for that info jim.

When i'm doing my carb count for the day should i be couting carbs or net carbs, and if net carbs how do i work that out ?

B/L - creamy coffee - 0.5
3 egg omelette - 0
1oz cheese - 1
large mushroom 1.5
D - Chicken - 0
1 cup lettuce - 3
1 cup of spinach -3
1/2 cup of peppers
*2 cherry toms - 3*
Snacks
2 X mini peperami - 0.4
Total - 12.4g

Cherry toms have stars next to them as i'm not 100% sure i can have them on induction, need to look in me book.

Will most likely add to this as i fancy some s/f jelly and cream later :eating: and who knows what else.​

Back