~Sass's Food Diary~

Thanks jim, that's great. I think i might work monthly like you did too so it gives me a longer period where i can really tell how my losses are, after all us poor poor women have to suffer the dreaded totm gain and so if i add carbs that week i'm not really going to get a true picture. Your answers have told me that i did grasp what i read properly and that i'm not going to mess myself up when going in to the OWL phase, which is what i was most worried about. I HOPE :D

Thanks jim your a star xx

No worries sweetheart. :)

Oh and, you are missing a cup of veggies, use that for the 2.5 G Hayley.

Will do jim ;) will take me over my carb allowance for today but its all good carbs and i wont be over by much i don't think. I'm looking forward to my dinner tonight, will be my first saucy dinner since starting Atkins and boy do i love my cheese sauce yum yum piggies *** :D

Then I sincerely hope you are not one of us that are stalled by cheese Hayley.

I hope so too but i have just remembered that i did have cheese with my breakfast. hmm to have sauce or not to have sauce, that is the question ?

I have had alot of cheese this week tbh and i'm sure i could do without it so if my wi does reflect that, then i will cut it down and maybe work it out of my diet. depending on losses though :D

I'd wit for the WI as well Hayley.

B - 3 egg omelette - 0
3oz Cheese - 3
Knob of butter - 0
dash of cream 0.5
+
1 cup of creamy coffee - 0.5
L - smoked kippers - 0
2oz cream cheese - 2
D - 1 cup of brocolli - 5
1 cup of cauliflower - 5
cod - 0
Cheese sauce - 3ish
Unplanned snackage :rolleyes:
1 x pork scratchings 0.3
handfull of nuts - 3

Total - 22.3g

Oh dear was a wee piggie today.

Jim i didn't get to add in that other cup of veg as i had snuck my hand into the bag of nuts :whoopass: and i really shouldn't have so i thought i had better not add to my carbs today. Naughty girl i know as veg is much better for me but all that unplanned snackage as i call it happened before dinner was cooked.

LOL, it happens love :)

B - 2 poached egg's - 0
1 rasher of bacon - 0
L - Not sure yet
D - Not sure yet
Total Carbs so far
0.5g

Calories for the day:
Breakfast
Poached egg - 2 x 74
Grilled bacon - 72
cream not sure at mo ??
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited:
Tut Tut Hayley, you're supposed to plan ahead. ;)

I must confess i never plan ahead, and im a terrible measurerererer
:-$
Depending what this weeks loss is like i might have to reign myself in a bit. But i just loath rules and regulations, i can handle big ones like

Dont kill
Dont cheat
Dont consume cakes and sweets
but anything else is open to interpretation.

But do as i say not as i do!! - Always stick to the diet rules!

naughty me lol

B - 2 poached egg's - 0
1 rasher of bacon - 0
L - 1 cup of baby leaf spinach - 3
1 portobello mushroom - 1.4
1 slice of pancetta - 0
1oz cheese - 1
D - Chicken breast - 0
in soy sauce - 4
+ seasame seed oil - 0
1 cup of broccoli - 5
1 cup baby spinach - 3
Total Carbs so far
18.5g

Calories for the day:
Breakfast
Poached egg - 2 x 74
Grilled bacon - 72
cream not sure at mo ??
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lunch
Portobello mushroom - 26
Cheese - 124
pancetta - 24
spinach - 5-10 cals

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Snacks
2 x pork scratchings - 260
Mattessons garlic smoked sausage - 300
:cry:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dinner
Chicken 245
2 x Seasame oil - 120 per tbsp
spinach 5-10
broccoli - 14

Total cals :fear:1568

Last edited:
Well i'm not to unhappy with my total calorie intake, i reckon i could do myself a favour and cut out the snack's, which i have wanted to do but i think my totm is due and snacking is almost a must lol

Cant wait till my wi on Thursday to see how my efforts have reflected on the scales.

1568cals isn't that much huni.. isn't 1500-2000cals what the government recommend women have per day to maintain? And like the book says, we shouldn't really worry about the cals too much, just the carbs and yours are spot on :)

You're doing really well and deserve a great wi result!

I never even worried about the calories, not during induction and not even now.

Good Morning All,

Yea i kind of find it hard to get my head around this diet a little, i mean since January i have been on slim fast and then CD and in both diets calories were the main restriction. So now to be consuming as much as i'm i feel like i'm being greedy in some areas, re snacking and cheese will be my downfall on this diet so i just want to start to control it. This diet give me a strange sense of being free from the whole dieting thing which has been my comfort blanket for the past 7 months, this diet really feels like i'm on a holiday eating all these delicious foods. Maybe once i have my WI i might start to believe that i can eat like this and lose weight.

I really am enjoying this diet so far so i really hope it works for me.

My scales at home are messing about, everyday they show a different reading, one day it read as 16.6 which i was chuffed with and then the next day i was 16.9 and today im 16.8 so i think i really shouldn't use them in the week and stick with boots scales.

Anyway i better be off to get some breakfast, have a good day all.

Your scales will vary on a daily basis Hayley, but we are all scaleaholics at heart aren't we love. :)

Back